All times are UTC

Post subject: [Vinesauce] - Revscarecrow
PostPosted: September 10th, 2016, 6:58 am 

Medals: 1
Hey guys! This is perhaps one of my longest posts I`ll ever be writing here. I`ll give you the textures first for those who aren`t interested in reading it all.

These three shirts are based on real shirts from Rev`s online shop! Feel free to find them by searching his highlight channel for the link to the store if you want them for yourself!

"Shirt" shirt.

Spoiler:

Powermove.
Spoiler:

Live fast, Die never.
Spoiler:

Screenshots of the jeans.
Spoiler:

Rev Beard.
Spoiler:
Skin
Link
Face (mouth)
Link
Hair settings.

Rev eyes plus extra colours.
Spoiler:
Brown
Link

Blue
Link

Green
Link

Black
Link

Red
Link

Glasses found Here: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=6542

Swords found here: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=8581

Now that that`s out of the way I`d like to say a few things. Not just about this skin but myself and how I came to being an artist here.

I started art in 2012 but never got very far. My art was laughed at and I felt like I was never going to improve. So unfortunately I quit there. I was just too nervous to make anything else. It felt hopeless. Years passed and eventually, I was shown AoTTG. After being told about Aotskins it sparked my interest in art back up. My girlfriend
TheBellFox Gave me the art program GIMP and with a little goofing around, I made my first skin for here. It wasn`t anything amazing but I was proud to have said I made it. Eventually though I wanted to improve so I could express myself better. I wanted to make the ideas I had in my head and make others smile. That is when I emailed Rev.

I felt really bad about emailing him asking for art tips but to my surprise he responded. Not with a robotic response either. He actually wanted to help out with my questions. After a year of practicing and thinking on how he helped me I wanted to show my appreciation. Which is why I made this post. I tried my best to make him in game to the best I could. Then I thought "Why not make him in one of his own shirts?" which is why I mentioned they`re real. In keeping with the Aotskins rules, I actually emailed him and asked if it was alright to post them here. He agreed as long as I don`t make any money from them and since I don`t, I was able to do it.

While I don`t think I`m actually allowed to post the shop link I can however link you pictures of the real shirts!
Spoiler:

Powermove
Spoiler:

Live fast, Die never.
Spoiler:

Let me know if you want the female versions, or any other shirt colours. I`ve spent a hour and a half writing this and getting the screenshots. I think it`s about time to wrap this post up.

Rev is a really nice twitch streamer/youtuber and you should really check him out! It`s Revscarecrow on both sites!

Thank you guys for looking, and if Rev decides to check this out (Which may not happen.) Thank you man.