All times are UTC

Post subject: Aku-Aku | Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
PostPosted: June 7th, 2015, 3:45 pm 
Thought I'd try making my first set~ Yeah, as you might see, some complications arose - such as having a feather gas instead of a headset... {I apologize to the diehard Crash fans -.-' Have mercy...}

Anywho~ I hope you guys like it. :? :)

Tip: Remember to type transparent for all of the other fields I haven't provided skins for in this set.

Post subject: Re: Aku-Aku | Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
PostPosted: June 8th, 2015, 2:55 am 
WiliamWhite wrote:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSS

(We should totes start a Crash skin compiliation ;) viewtopic.php?t=5215&p=21780)

Ooo, that sounds like a really cool idea~! :D Although, I'm not confident in my skinning ability... :oops: but with some experienced artists on board it would look really cool :3 Looked at your link, really nice Coco skin!

Also, thanks guys for thanking this set ~

PostPosted: June 8th, 2015, 3:59 am 
Senior Designer

Medals: 3
Lackadaisical wrote:
WiliamWhite wrote:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSS

(We should totes start a Crash skin compiliation ;) viewtopic.php?t=5215&p=21780)

Ooo, that sounds like a really cool idea~! :D Although, I'm not confident in my skinning ability... :oops: but with some experienced artists on board it would look really cool :3 Looked at your link, really nice Coco skin!

Also, thanks guys for thanking this set ~

I'm in. Seems like a fun idea, and Crash Bandicoot holds a special place in my heart.

Shouldn't this go under Male or Female sets though? Message one of the mods and ask them to move it for you.

Regarding the lack of feathers on the head, can you tell me what the issue was? I might be able to sort it out for you and provide a template for you to add the feathers if needed. I can thing of a few possible ways to do so.

YT CHANNEL:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCF9jUEmDiJOXoQyUZpIhAA

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: June 8th, 2015, 4:06 am 
TheMikarin wrote:

I'm in. Seems like a fun idea, and Crash Bandicoot holds a special place in my heart.

Shouldn't this go under Male or Female sets though? Message one of the mods and ask them to move it for you.

Regarding the lack of feathers on the head, can you tell me what the issue was? I might be able to sort it out for you and provide a template for you to add the feathers if needed. I can thing of a few possible ways to do so.

Really? O.O Can't wait to see what your Crash skins would look like~!

If this is in the wrong forum, what one do you think it should be in?

Oh, and the problem with the feathers was I could figure out a way to go about it. *Cough* Inexperienced. *Cough* At first I tried adding feathers to the skin itself, but it made the overall mask of his way too small for my liking ~ If there was a way to fix that it'd be great :D

Also, to note, I use Photoshop for my skins.

PostPosted: June 8th, 2015, 5:51 am 
Senior Designer

Medals: 3
WiliamWhite wrote:
TheMikarin wrote:

Hmm... Well, seeing as Aku Aku is a mask, and not necessarily male or female, my guess is that it's in the right place. I could be wrong, I suppose.

I think the costume section is for the costume slot. I think this would go best under Male Sets (Aku Aku has a male voice anyway), since it includes multiple textures. It's not much of an issue, but it's a bit confusing to have it listed under costumes when the costume is transparent.

YT CHANNEL:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCF9jUEmDiJOXoQyUZpIhAA

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: June 8th, 2015, 6:04 am 
TheMikarin wrote:

I think the costume section is for the costume slot. I think this would go best under Male Sets (Aku Aku has a male voice anyway), since it includes multiple textures. It's not much of an issue, but it's a bit confusing to have it listed under costumes when the costume is transparent.

True, that makes sense, I'll PM a moderator.