All times are UTC

Post subject: Monty Oum Tribute WIP
PostPosted: February 11th, 2015, 3:49 am 
Veteran Artist

I thought I would actually show some of my artwork that I've done outside of skin making. I've been working on this in conjunction with my school's art club, so I wanted to show my part of it. This one is currently in progress, and it's only the bottom half. The top half includes two bust shots, a waist up shot, and a full body. Unfortunately, the top half was stolen after some douche took it from the art room when the teacher was sick so I'm a little pissed off about that.

Anyways, I've been working of this off and on for the past week. 1st WIP is the rough base, around day 1 or 2. I worked on Monty, and my friend did the base for Ruby. 2nd WIP is line art, day 3. I finished up Ruby and her scythe and fixed any mistakes in the base. 3rd WIP is the color blocking for ruby, days 4 and 7. I took the weekend off from this because I was angry about losing the top half. So the WIP so far, and I'm really hoping to finish this by Friday.

Click the image to see all the little details and stuff. Also, it's my first time using chalk pastel pencils, so I'm having a hell of a time figuring out how to color this thing. I also don't do color works ever, so seriously what is coloring?