All times are UTC

Post subject: Adventure Quest Worlds (AQ Worlds)
PostPosted: September 6th, 2015, 6:50 pm 
Veteran Member

When you're tired of being the classic gamer "Goody goody" that you're forced to be in games, you usually would still take the chance to be good even though AQ lets you be either good or evil.
NOT ME, HON. NOT ME. When I first started, of course I was good, because later in the game, you get to choose. Anyhow, I found myself buying the kinda "dark" armor and getting the assassin class, of course abandoning my rank 5 healer.
Then I saw Gravelyn, the.. bad.. girl? Idk, she's some bad dude's daughter. I was given the chance to be "Good" or "Evil." Good and evil had made a truce to defeat some really bad guy that corrupted the King. So anyway, the King sends you to this dude named LionFang, and you get to choose from two Good Replies and Three Evil replies. Being the idiot I am, I chose one evil, thinking "he shouldn't care, there's a truce." Then he's like "BAH. I CANT. BELIEVE. DIS. SHT. HOW. DARE. ALTEON (the KING) SEND ME. A FEKIN. GRAVELYN. RUNT. FEKIN. SOMEONE CALL ALTEON AND TELL HIM HE IS SO UNINVITED FROM MY SWEET 30!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Haha. I'm so funny. So anyway, you're given the chance to start over because some asshole knocks you over (my fab avatar seen in this small gif captured by Gyazo)
So yeah. It's just.. ugh.
So there's this second one (that I wasnt able to capture) that he's like "guard, would you mind showing her to her room" and the guard is like "mk follow me" and then the cutscene goes to Lionfang telling the guard to "make sure the torture room's door is closed tightly, I don't want that (i forgot what he said about me but it was close to this) traitor scum's screams to keep me up tonight..."
OKAY BUDDY THAT'S JUST.. So I'm forced to choose one of the two good ones. He's like "so what do you say to helping me" and I'm like "sure.. whatever." I think that choice was meant for the Evil that needed to get on with it.