All times are UTC

Post subject: Making the guilds (just discussion)
PostPosted: June 24th, 2015, 6:29 pm 
Newbie Artist

I am curious 'bout guilds, but I never have joined any. I have never get it. Why is it so important to be in guild? I have some questions/thoughts that I would love to have answers. (:

1. If you are a member in a guild, what made you join? Did you search a guild or did someone just ask you it?
2. If you own a guild, why did you made it? Did you not find one you like or did you just want to make your own?
3. What are/were your expectations of the guild? Like, what do you want to know 'bout the guild first? Is it the rules, the admin nickname, what other stuff guild members are free to do, etc.?

I've been thinking 'bout making a guild, but then again, I have so much to do with my RPG's and I really don't play that much AOT that I would be "good admin". I just want to talk about these things now, what are the things that you like of the guilds and what do you don't like.

Sorry my bad English, not my mother-language! :D

Post subject: Re: Making the guilds (just discussion)
PostPosted: July 4th, 2015, 4:12 pm 
Veteran Member

Hello, my name is Hatakai, and I'm creating a guild called The Seven Samuri. Here are the answers to your questions.

1) It gives a new 'perspective' on aottg. It's like clash of clans. If you don't wanna go solo, then join a guild of people you can meet up and battle with in game. It's kinda like a soccer team or what not

2) I made it simply for two reasons. The first one is my first answer, and the second is because I want to try to compete in the ASO tournament if at all possible.

3) when jointing a guild, you would want to know the requirements to join. Some guilds require you to be really good at aottg or want to know a little bit about yourself. It all depends on the Guild's leader. All in all, I wanted to know about the meetings and requirements.

If you would like to join my guild, then just pm me and I'll let you know the requirements. I hope I could help!