All times are UTC

Post subject: Just passing by, with a few comments.
PostPosted: January 30th, 2016, 5:24 am 
Veteran Member

Damn, didn't think this site would still be up. Then again, after four months I suddenly decided to visit the site after getting a healthy dose of aot hentai- jkjk, I really came by to see how this site was doing after seeing a video of the new tribute fan game which looks a crapload better graphics wise, and seems pretty well-made in my opinion.

Gotta say, I personally thought this site would be dead...er but nice to see that a few people are still around.

No, unfortunately I'm not making a return to this site and my map Ykwii, which actually brings me to one of my few questions, why no open-world map section eh? I took a quick prod around the map sections and noticed at least a few other new maps which were openworlded type, yet no classification for them. Meh, not that I should really care, but it would be nice for categorization sake, and for nostalgia feels for me as well XP.
Which while I'm here I might as well say it, since I'm probably not going to work on the map again, that I'm officially making the map open for new creator/remixer.

You can grab Ykwii, and edit it to your heart's delight, and make a continuation to the map I spent my time making since if I'm not going to be here, then why not allow someone to take up the mantle...well, if there's actually anyone left.

And's whats been going on with me? Maybe some of you guys actually stopped by my web novel I was writing, and those who might have prob noticed I stopped due to personal reasons. Well, atm I am making maps on Halo 5 on the Xbone,(I know, console peasant right? XP) and if I'm not on there, I'm either on forgehub/waypoint for halo or twitter, which I'm almost always on. I retweet dumb shit and say crap from time to time, so that's always cool right lol.

Maybe I'll try to get back in aot in prep for the new tribute game, which I have to admit, has me intrigued, as well as Rices game, although I still have the computer crap that I talked about in my leaving post, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Jesus, I took to long to write this post, well, see you guys later, see you internet-side XP.

Spoiler:

Post subject: Re: Just passing by, with a few comments.
PostPosted: March 5th, 2016, 2:35 pm 
Newbie Artist

aot hentai is ok tho.
different strokes for different folks

nsfw:
Spoiler: