All times are UTC

Post subject: Apologies and official goodbyes
PostPosted: September 28th, 2015, 3:11 am 
Veteran Member

Some of you might personally remember me from when I was active, others may know me from my various tutorials on how to glitch the game, and new people might not know me at all.

First off, I wanted to apologize about leaving on no notice, I just kinda stopped suddenely coming and posting on the site. If I had to be honest, there were 2 reasons.

1. I was bored to an extent. I've played this game for a good solid year and a half up to two, and that was due to the fun I had with the mod, but when building my Ykwii map got to feel like I was just bored when I did it, I knew I had to stop.
2. The second reason is (embarassingly enough) my computer has restrictions on it which prevent me from running .exe files that aren't approved of by the admin. Due to that, I felt like I was going to stop playing anyways so I just stopped doing anything altogether.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I feel like I need to say goodbye officially.

Thanks for the fun that your mod has brought for me Rice, it was a good way to burn up my time for the last few years XP.

However.

I don't think this is the last time you guys will see me, especially if Rice is serious about making his own game. If he plans on actually making it, you can bet your ass I'll try to be there.

In the meantime though, and this is if anyone wants to keep up with what I'll be doing for a while, I'll be on this site called royalroadl.com

Some of you may know it, some no, but it's basically a site where people write web stories, mainly involving world reincarnation of some sort.
I'm going by the same username there and I'm currently writing a book called "Journal of a Slime Researcher".

Feel free to drop by!

Peace out and have fun building!

Spoiler:

Post subject: Re: Apologies and official goodbyes
PostPosted: September 28th, 2015, 10:59 am 
Newbie Map Maker

Medals: 1
Goodbye, return any time~

Post subject: Re: Apologies and official goodbyes
PostPosted: September 28th, 2015, 11:17 am 

The second reson is the same for me my computer wont let me open the rc mod files. Anyways you will be missed ^^