All times are UTC

Post subject: The 197th Hunger Games (AOTskins)
PostPosted: March 19th, 2015, 1:14 am 
Veteran Member

The 197th Hunger Games

▼This was originally done by Halloween▼
Check Halloweens Hunger Games here
▼But I wanted to go into more detail with it, Using the same generator Halloween did▼
Check It here if you want
▼I am going to go into detail and add story to the random events.▼
▼I am using The same characters as Halloween except I replaced a few people who never looked at Halloweens original post, with some people who wanted in.▼

▼I am running a different simulation then Halloweens, so this will end differently. Note that I will be following what it generates for me, so if you are unhappy with the results, this is not my doing.▼

▼The Reaping▼

Spoiler:
District 1:
-Ere376 Profile
-Kano Profile
-Halloween Profile
-Eos Profile

District 2:
-Dire WolfWere Profile
-Delta Profile
-Karutella Profile
-Lapis Aoki Profile

District 3:
-Volitile Feminism Profile
-OvrSurge Profile
-Ashley Xiv Profile
-Melk Stea Profile

District 4:
-Lock Jaw Profile
-Tyxant Profile
-Master Poyraz Profile
-Gatzby Profile

District 5:
-Broken Rail Profile
-Ghegi Profile
-Annie Leonhart Profile
-Bell Fox Profile

District 6:
-Stray Hunter Profile
-Assassinated Profile
-Aiko Fukui Profile
-Lisbeth Profile

District 7:
-Game Boy Profile
-Wiliam White Profile
-Mini Tigress Profile
-Nariko Chwan Profile

District 8:
-Norway Dude [color]Profile
-[color=#8904B1]Hell Boy
-Mika Profile
-Aokoran Profile

District 9:
-Spike Spiegel Profile
-Chug Leader Profile
-Velaria Profile
-Kath Bot Profile

District 10:
-Cerryl Profile
-Kiwiandra Profile
-Viridian Profile
-Sofu Profile

District 11:
-Nape Slayer Profile
-Nexxius Profile
-Ryukomatoi Profile
-Lucina Profile

District 12:
-Drax Profile
-Deux Dubstep Profile
-Missa Profile
-Sarah Profile

▼The Bloodbath▼

Spoiler:
Tensions are high here at the 197th Hunger Games, this years tributes are anxious waiting to start. 10 Seconds till the start, hearts pounding, people both scared and excited waiting for something to happen as the time counts down. 3... 2.. People scanning the cornucopia for supplies 1... A horn signals the start of the game as the tributes scatter, running around almost in a panic.

Right off the start Delta, Hell Boy, OvrSurge, Stray Hunter, Kath Bot, Ere376, Kano,Viridian, Broken Rail, Bell Fox, Gatzby, Dire WolfWere, Assassinated, Lock Jaw, Cerryl, Tyxant, Nariko Chwan, Wiliam White, and Volitile Feminism
immediately start running as fast as they can into the woods in all directions scared for thier lives knowing nothing but death is waiting for them in the cornucopia.

Sarah the fastest runner for this years game makes her way quickly sneaking into the cornucopia with the others distracted.

Halloween using her head notices some food that is close to her starting podium, she runs straight for it and gathers as much as she can fit into a backpack near by before she runs off into the woods.

Ghegi spots a sword near by as he makes a run for it knowing it could save his life he grabs it and notices Halloween running with a backpack full of food so he runs in her direction.

Chug Leader sees his friend OvrSurge running away with nothing, not wanting to die on the first night Chug Leader quickly grabs a lighter and some rope and runs off looking for his friend.

Lisbeth starts running straight for the cornucopia at the sound of the horn but Sarah reached it before her, not wanting to fight Lisbeth grabs a sickle for defence and runs off hoping no one sees her.

Master Poyraz scared for her life not wanting to start with nothing grabs a bag close to her start and runs wildly and frantically into the woods.

Nape Slayersees Master Poyraz scared as she ran away with a bad, he thinks about what's going on scaring himself that he grabs a bag and does the same running into the woods.

Game Boy worried about getting hurt he grabs some alcohol and a rag and runs off not wanting to be followed.

Ashley Xiv, and Mini Tigress both spot the same bag as the run and start to fight over it as Mini Tigress lands a kick onto Ashley Xiv side, and as she falls down Mini Tigress takes the bag and runs away, as Ashley Xiv gets up and chases her.

Eos spots a mace near by and makes a run for it but Missa made it there first picking it up, Eos reaches out and rips it out of her hand hurting Missa and makes a run for it confident the mace will help her survive.

Melk Stea and Kiwiandra make a run for a few baskets of bread and decide to take a basket each but Mika worried she might starve decides she wants one and starts a fight with Kiwiandra and thinks quickly as she head-butts him in face breaking his nose as he falls to the ground and Mika runs off with it.

Aokoran who had just watched the whole thing goes after Melk Steas basket, worried she might get hurt Aokoran punches Melk Stea hitting her in the face breaking her nose and runs off with the bread basket.

Lapis Aoki scared she starts to run off but Deux Dubstep spots her and wanting to get sponsors he chases after her as she trips and he jumps on her beating her furiously until she stops moving.

Karutella, Ryukomatoi, Lucina, and Norway Dude meet up beside the cornucopia hoping to form a strong alliance on the first day as they talk about the game they hear Aiko Fukui laughing maniacally as the pressure has gone straight to her head making her insane, she counts down "3..2...1" she yells out "BOOM" as a giant explosion from a grenade explodes killing the four of them. Aiko Fukui skips away laughing into the woods.

Spike Spiegel , Annie Leonhart , Nexxius , and Sofu meet up after gathering things and begin to trade until a giant explosion comes from 20 meters away as body parts go flying. Terrified they all begin to run away into the woods.

Velaria and Drax decide to make a temporary truce as they start gathering things and stay at the cornucopia.

▼Day 1▼

Spoiler:
Chug Leader catches up to his friend OvrSurge and after they sit down and relax for a bit they decide they will split up and meet later at a hill close to their position.

Kano was still running until he trips and falls hurting his leg. While he waited for his leg to heal Nariko Chwan ends up tripping over him as she was also running. Kano panics and grabs a rock and threatens to beat her head in scaring her off while he could rest and heal up.

Delta spots Game Boy who had a rag and alcohol, wanting it for himself Delta follows Game Boy's trail and finds Game Boy sitting by a tree, quickly thinking Delta grabs a branch breaking it off a tree and charges at Game Boy branch first. Game Boy, who stands up panicking and getting ready to run as the branch sinks into his chest piercing his heart killing him almost instantly. Delta grabs the supplies and makes a run for it.

Dire WolfWere still running from the cornucopia notices Annie Leonhart is running in his direction, knowing he couldn't outrun her Dire WolfWere grabs a big rock and hides in a bush. Annie Leonhart who was running in fear and shock from what she just saw doesn't notice Dire WolfWere in the bush as she runs by and he stand up and whips the rock hitting Annie Leonhart in the back of the head knocking her out. Dire WolfWere who was scared she would come back to kill him, starts bashing her head in with the rock before taking her stuff and running off towards a hill.

Nexxius and Sofu were running away from the cornucopia, their minds still not grasping what they had just witnessed they stop to catch their breath. Nexxius realizes he needs to guaranty his survival he decides he needs both his and Sofu's stuff. Nexxius pulls out a knife he had gathered from the cornucopia and while behind Sofu's back throws it at her. The knife sinks into Sofu spin paralysing her legs as she screams out falling to the ground unable to move her legs. Nexxius walks over to her, unable to watch her suffer he takes the knife and stabs her in the heart as she is dying she takes an arrow and forces it into Nexxiuses ankle wounding him and she takes her last breath. Nexxius takes her stuff as his friend Delta comes around the corner.

Kath Bot spots Nape Slayer as she is running and catches up to him as she jumps onto him, punching and kicking. Nape Slayer over powers Kath Bot and pushes her off to the ground and she panics grabbing a rock and throws it hitting Nape Slayer in the head knocking him out as she stood over him she couldn't bring herself to kill him so she takes his bag and runs leaving him alive.

Assassinated still running from the cornucopia spots Melk Stea sitting by a tree holding her broken nose. Assassinated decides he should kill her, so he grabs a vine off a tree and sneaks up behind her as he quickly wraps the vine around Melk Stea's neck and starts choking her. Melk Stea panicks and grabs a rock that was close to her and swings it around throwing it into Assassinated stomach knocking him back and she gets up and runs off before he could get up.

Aokoran runnning with the bread she had took from Melk Stea runs into Wiliam White and they decide they would truce and run together. They run into Eos and Stray Hunter who had just run into each other. Aokoran and Wiliam White decide they can take on Eos and Stray Hunter and grabs a few big sticks as they charge at Eos and Stray Hunter swinging their sticks wildly. Eos pulls out the mace she took from Missa earlier and cracks Aokoran in the head killing her instantly and then swings at Wiliam White who falls back landing on his own stick killing himself.

Cerryl runs into Lock Jaw and decide they want to truce and take it easy.Deux Dubstep comes around the corner still on his adrenalin rush from his first kill wants to kill others and feeling outnumbered asks Cerryl and Lock Jaw to join him in his search.

Ghegi catches up to Halloween and makes a truce with her as they decide with Ghegi's sword they could take on anyone who threatens them that they will head back to the cornucopia. On their way there they run into Velaria who they decide could be an ally, Velaria tells them that there is nothing left at the cornucopia and offers to share some food she had gathered, after eating they decide that they should search for more tributes.

Sarah decides to come out of hiding in the cornucopia and starts walking into the woods. Drax who had stayed at the cornucopia notices Sarah and decides to follow her into the woods.

Aiko Fukui who was still crazy spots Ere376 picking flowers and decides to join him. Ere376 gladly spends the time with her not knowing what she had done.

Mika running with her bread decides she wants to sit down and enjoy her bread, so she makes a slingshot, using a strip she ripped from her sock and gathers a few pebbles so she could protect herself.

Tyxant stops to catch his breath from running, worried he may be attacked he decides to make himself a wooden spear, using rocks to sharpen a stick.

Missa whos hand is hurting from when Eos ripped the mace from her, feels lost and decides to head to a hill to get a hold of her surroundings.

Lisbeth decides with her sickle she can defend herself so she makes her self a little shelter to keep herself warm for the night to come, as her friend Nariko Chwan comes limping around the corner they decide to stay together.

Hell Boy stops catching his breath from running away from the cornucopia he rest a little and then decides he need to make a fire to keep himself warm, he goes off and collect firewood.

Spike Spiegel running in his panicked state from the sight of people blowing up almost runs straight into a river, but stops just in time and decides to stay there happy with his supplies. Sarah who is walking come up on the river and spots her friend Spike Spiegel and spend the day with him.

Ashley Xiv still angry that Mini Tigress took her bag, she follows Mini Tigress and when Mini Tigress isnt looking she takes the bag and runs off.

Viridian falls down running from the cornucopia losing her mind freaking out under the pressure as Volitile Feminism comes around the corner and goes to comfort her, Viridian begs and pleads for Volitile Feminism to kill her but he refuses and not sure of Viridian's mental state Volitile Feminism decides to leave.

Bell Fox comes up on a lake and decides to search around it, Bell Fox finds a trident and takes it hoping she could use it to fish.

Broken Rail who was runnin from the cornucopia comes across Kiwiandra who was holding his broken nose as he staggers through the woods. Broken Rail feels bad and decides to team up with Kiwiandra to help him.

Gatzby runnning away from the cornucopia stops to catch her breath as a care package comes down in front of her giving her food to last the day she happily takes it.

Cannons go off for those who have fallen as the sun sets. Lapis Aoki, Karutella, Wiliam White, Game Boy, Annie Leonhart, Norway Dude, Aokoran, Sofu, Ryukomatoi, and Lucina

▼I will be updating this post with the new days/nights as i finish them.▼

Post subject: Re: The 197th Hunger Games (AOTskins)
PostPosted: March 19th, 2015, 1:40 am 
Newbie Map Maker

Medals: 1
Are we allowed to make bets on who kills who?

Halloween's avatar... xD

PostPosted: March 19th, 2015, 2:37 am 

Medals: 2
►PLACE YA BETS HERE, PLACE YA BETS

PostPosted: March 19th, 2015, 2:42 am 
Veteran Member

well shit i had the first part all done and i have to restart because the website restarted.... to see what happened originally here however it no longer happened....

▼The Bloodbath (Cornucopia)▼
Spoiler:

Tensions are high here at the 197th Hunger Games, this years tributes are anxious waiting to start. 10 Seconds till the start, hearts pounding, people both scared and excited waiting for something to happen as the time counts down. 3... 2.. People scanning the cornucopia for supplies 1... A horn signals the start of the game as the tributes start running for the middle.

ChugLeader runs as fast as he can, spotting a pile of throwing knives he sees it as his only chance of survival. Scooping up ass much as he can carry he makes his way as far away from the cornucopia as he can.

Tyxant Runs for a basket of bread he spotted at the start feeling it was safe, but WiliamWhite had seen it to and beat him there. Determined Tyxant throws his fist as hard as he can into WiliamWhites face, Shattering the cartilage and breaking WiliamWhites nose.

Eos70 spotted a bow and arrows As the games began so she made a run for it running past Melkstea who was gathering food nearby, but Eos70 knew the bow was worth more then food.

Running for a sword Halloween, DireWolfWere, and AshleyXiv run into each other each fighting over a sword but Halloween gets smart and grabs an axe that was near by and with one swing cuts DireWolfWere's head clean off with the axe landing in AshleyXiv's chest killing her instantly, Halloween wins the sword and some food and makes a run into the woods.

HellBoy97 frantically searching for something to take he finds a basket of bread but as he is leaving Karutella grabs his shoulders to get the bread but HellBoy97 swings his elbow back at her and cracks her in the nose as she is stunned and falls to the ground holding her bleeding broken nose.

StrayHunter not wanting to get himself hurt spots a bag of explosives near the edge of loot. Grabbing them quickly he sneaks off into the woods hoping he wasn't seen.

LapisAoki spots a backpack with what looks like camping equipment she quickly snatches it and runs off into the woods confident it was all she needed.

LOCKjaw spots LapisAoki running away with a backpack, thinking that if all she needs is a backpack then that's all he needs as well grabbing a backpack not realizing its empty he runs into the woods.

Gatzby spots a mace but on her way there Cerryl runs in and grabs it not seeing Gatzby, he reaches and rips it out of Cerryl's hands and swings missing but scares Cerryl enough that he runs off.

Ere376 spots a bottle of alcohol and a rag grabbing them knowing he will need it if he gets hurt.

SpikeSpiegel and NorwayDude make a truce as SpikeSpiegel climbs ontop of the cornucopia searching it as NorwayDude searches inside.

Assassinated spots some throwing knives close to where he starts so he makes a quick run over to them curious if they will work he throws one as hard as he can into a crowd of people as it slides into OvrSurges head dropping him where he stood, pleased with how well they work Assassinated runs off into the forest with them.

MasterPoyraz Scared she runs and grabs a lighter and some rope before running into the forest.

Delta297, GameBoy8, and Kano noticed they were the last ones left at the cornucopia, not noticing SpikeSpiegel and NorwayDude they decide to collect resources with each other.

PostPosted: March 19th, 2015, 3:18 am 

Oooooooo, interesting.

PostPosted: March 19th, 2015, 4:44 am 
Newbie Artist

Well, I would probably grab another weapon after losing the mace. Also, maces are so uncivilized. Blades are elegant, and I am much better at using blades. If anything, I probably die because I ate the wrong thing.
Also trying to figure out why Gatzby and I are in district 12. I did randomly come up with a ship name for Gatzby and myself. It was Gal. I feel terrible now.

I made skins to get to a colored name. Now they come very slowly.

Last edited by Cerryl on March 20th, 2015, 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: March 19th, 2015, 12:50 pm 
Veteran Artist

i like how specific this is...
but i hope i don't get killed horribly by Ere like the last time..
x3

My Skins

PostPosted: March 19th, 2015, 10:54 pm 
Senior Artist

I bet that Halloween kills Kano. *Smashes hand on desk*
By the way, could you take into account that I like blades and spears better than other wepons?

PostPosted: March 20th, 2015, 6:15 am 
Newbie Map Maker

Halloween wrote:
►PLACE YA BETS HERE, PLACE YA BETS

*places bets on me getting killed by anything but the people*

PostPosted: March 20th, 2015, 7:42 am 

Cerryl wrote:
Well, I would probably grab another weapon after losing the mace. Also, maces are so uncivilized. Blades are elegant, and I am much better at using blades. If anything, I probably die because I ate the wrong thing.
Also trying to figure out why Gatzby and I are in district 12. I did randomly come up with a ship name for Gatzby and myself. It was Gal. I feel terrible now.

1. These people want to see kids beat each other to death with maces, not stab each other to death with swords. I, on the other hand, have a much more open mind. I'll happily go in to watch either without complaint.

2. Because district twelve is the best district, that's where all the main characters are from, and main characters always win.

3. Gryl (pronounced grill). Just three letters doesn't count as a ship name, it has to be four, obviously.

Also, thanks for the mace.