All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: The 197th Hunger Games (AOTskins)
PostPosted: March 25th, 2015, 11:39 am 
Newbie Artist

lets copy tyxant
im actually good at using every weapon,but im really bad at fist fighting.

PostPosted: March 25th, 2015, 1:08 pm 
Newbie Artist

Halloween wrote:
►PLACE YA BETS HERE, PLACE YA BETS

Killed your *precious* previous friend.
*demon voice* WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

PostPosted: March 25th, 2015, 4:52 pm 

Medals: 2
StrayHunter wrote:

►Technically the stick killed him
i cri ;-;

PostPosted: March 25th, 2015, 5:16 pm 
Newbie Artist

Halloween wrote:
StrayHunter wrote:

i cri ;-;

Holy shit a voice is coming from my backpa-

PostPosted: March 25th, 2015, 10:02 pm 
Veteran Member

sorry i didn't post night 1 last night, got a major ear infection from my broken headset and i just get a huge head ache when trying to type more then a paragraph

PostPosted: March 26th, 2015, 1:09 am 
Senior Artist

StrayHunter wrote:
Halloween wrote:
StrayHunter wrote:

i cri ;-;

Holy shit a voice is coming from my backpa-

Also, I did the bulk of the work. You just looked tough in the background ^^

PostPosted: March 27th, 2015, 2:51 am 
Veteran Artist

well im really became assassin there xD

PostPosted: March 27th, 2015, 9:49 am 
Newbie Artist

ere376 wrote:
well shit i had the first part all done and i have to restart because the website restarted.... to see what happened originally here however it no longer happened....

▼The Bloodbath (Cornucopia)▼
Spoiler:

Tensions are high here at the 197th Hunger Games, this years tributes are anxious waiting to start. 10 Seconds till the start, hearts pounding, people both scared and excited waiting for something to happen as the time counts down. 3... 2.. People scanning the cornucopia for supplies 1... A horn signals the start of the game as the tributes start running for the middle.

ChugLeader runs as fast as he can, spotting a pile of throwing knives he sees it as his only chance of survival. Scooping up ass much as he can carry he makes his way as far away from the cornucopia as he can.

Tyxant Runs for a basket of bread he spotted at the start feeling it was safe, but WiliamWhite had seen it to and beat him there. Determined Tyxant throws his fist as hard as he can into WiliamWhites face, Shattering the cartilage and breaking WiliamWhites nose.

Eos70 spotted a bow and arrows As the games began so she made a run for it running past Melkstea who was gathering food nearby, but Eos70 knew the bow was worth more then food.

Running for a sword Halloween, DireWolfWere, and AshleyXiv run into each other each fighting over a sword but Halloween gets smart and grabs an axe that was near by and with one swing cuts DireWolfWere's head clean off with the axe landing in AshleyXiv's chest killing her instantly, Halloween wins the sword and some food and makes a run into the woods.

HellBoy97 frantically searching for something to take he finds a basket of bread but as he is leaving Karutella grabs his shoulders to get the bread but HellBoy97 swings his elbow back at her and cracks her in the nose as she is stunned and falls to the ground holding her bleeding broken nose.

StrayHunter not wanting to get himself hurt spots a bag of explosives near the edge of loot. Grabbing them quickly he sneaks off into the woods hoping he wasn't seen.

LapisAoki spots a backpack with what looks like camping equipment she quickly snatches it and runs off into the woods confident it was all she needed.

LOCKjaw spots LapisAoki running away with a backpack, thinking that if all she needs is a backpack then that's all he needs as well grabbing a backpack not realizing its empty he runs into the woods.

Gatzby spots a mace but on her way there Cerryl runs in and grabs it not seeing Gatzby, he reaches and rips it out of Cerryl's hands and swings missing but scares Cerryl enough that he runs off.

Ere376 spots a bottle of alcohol and a rag grabbing them knowing he will need it if he gets hurt.

SpikeSpiegel and NorwayDude make a truce as SpikeSpiegel climbs ontop of the cornucopia searching it as NorwayDude searches inside.

Assassinated spots some throwing knives close to where he starts so he makes a quick run over to them curious if they will work he throws one as hard as he can into a crowd of people as it slides into OvrSurges head dropping him where he stood, pleased with how well they work Assassinated runs off into the forest with them.

MasterPoyraz Scared she runs and grabs a lighter and some rope before running into the forest.

Delta297, GameBoy8, and Kano noticed they were the last ones left at the cornucopia, not noticing SpikeSpiegel and NorwayDude they decide to collect resources with each other.

heheheheheehee prepare 2 explode

PostPosted: March 27th, 2015, 10:07 am 
Senior Artist

ere376 wrote:
well shit i had the first part all done and i have to restart because the website restarted.... to see what happened originally here however it no longer happened....

▼The Bloodbath (Cornucopia)▼
Spoiler:

Tensions are high here at the 197th Hunger Games, this years tributes are anxious waiting to start. 10 Seconds till the start, hearts pounding, people both scared and excited waiting for something to happen as the time counts down. 3... 2.. People scanning the cornucopia for supplies 1... A horn signals the start of the game as the tributes start running for the middle.

ChugLeader runs as fast as he can, spotting a pile of throwing knives he sees it as his only chance of survival. Scooping up ass much as he can carry he makes his way as far away from the cornucopia as he can.

Tyxant Runs for a basket of bread he spotted at the start feeling it was safe, but WiliamWhite had seen it to and beat him there. Determined Tyxant throws his fist as hard as he can into WiliamWhites face, Shattering the cartilage and breaking WiliamWhites nose.

Eos70 spotted a bow and arrows As the games began so she made a run for it running past Melkstea who was gathering food nearby, but Eos70 knew the bow was worth more then food.

Running for a sword Halloween, DireWolfWere, and AshleyXiv run into each other each fighting over a sword but Halloween gets smart and grabs an axe that was near by and with one swing cuts DireWolfWere's head clean off with the axe landing in AshleyXiv's chest killing her instantly, Halloween wins the sword and some food and makes a run into the woods.

HellBoy97 frantically searching for something to take he finds a basket of bread but as he is leaving Karutella grabs his shoulders to get the bread but HellBoy97 swings his elbow back at her and cracks her in the nose as she is stunned and falls to the ground holding her bleeding broken nose.

StrayHunter not wanting to get himself hurt spots a bag of explosives near the edge of loot. Grabbing them quickly he sneaks off into the woods hoping he wasn't seen.

LapisAoki spots a backpack with what looks like camping equipment she quickly snatches it and runs off into the woods confident it was all she needed.

LOCKjaw spots LapisAoki running away with a backpack, thinking that if all she needs is a backpack then that's all he needs as well grabbing a backpack not realizing its empty he runs into the woods.

Gatzby spots a mace but on her way there Cerryl runs in and grabs it not seeing Gatzby, he reaches and rips it out of Cerryl's hands and swings missing but scares Cerryl enough that he runs off.

Ere376 spots a bottle of alcohol and a rag grabbing them knowing he will need it if he gets hurt.

SpikeSpiegel and NorwayDude make a truce as SpikeSpiegel climbs ontop of the cornucopia searching it as NorwayDude searches inside.

Assassinated spots some throwing knives close to where he starts so he makes a quick run over to them curious if they will work he throws one as hard as he can into a crowd of people as it slides into OvrSurges head dropping him where he stood, pleased with how well they work Assassinated runs off into the forest with them.

MasterPoyraz Scared she runs and grabs a lighter and some rope before running into the forest.

Delta297, GameBoy8, and Kano noticed they were the last ones left at the cornucopia, not noticing SpikeSpiegel and NorwayDude they decide to collect resources with each other.

I could have had a bow and a mace ;_;

PostPosted: March 27th, 2015, 5:23 pm 
Veteran Member

not my fault! the stupid simulations reset for what ever reason

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next