All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: AoTskins HungerGames
PostPosted: March 11th, 2015, 11:35 pm 
Senior Artist

The titan one is so great! I freaking died of laughter at dying twice over.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2015, 1:19 am 
Senior Artist

HOW DO YOU GUYS FIND THESE THINGS ANYWAY??? ;_;

PostPosted: March 13th, 2015, 2:30 am 

I made it since I was bored XD

http://gatzbyaot.weebly.com/expedition-simulator.html

PostPosted: March 13th, 2015, 4:33 am 

Medals: 2
Gatzby wrote:

►Bby, you are so resourceful ♥3♥

PostPosted: March 13th, 2015, 10:28 am 
Senior Artist

kano wrote:
eos70 wrote:
HOW DO YOU GUYS FIND THESE THINGS ANYWAY??? ;_;

Oh my lord what is that picture??? XD

PostPosted: March 14th, 2015, 9:34 pm 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIRE WERE WOLFE SHOULD HAVE WON XDD

PostPosted: March 18th, 2015, 3:05 pm 
Veteran Member

►Wrong Wrong Wrong... This only works if there were no personalities behind everyone. here is what I would do in the hungergames. this is based on my personal knowing of the people, it may be different if it was someone else choosing. Note near the end i kinda get carried away and tell the story lol.◄

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-The Cornucopia-
Quote:
ere376 clutches a first aid kit and runs away

Spoiler:
►1st of all i would not have just grabbed the med-kit and run, i would have been planning a scheme during preparations to get everyone at the cornucopia to fight each other while i focus on food and water, as well as gathering allies so it would have been me and halloween teaming with Karutulla (RALLIARE!), and Kano.◄

►Considering my psychological evaluation, when put into the hunger games I would have crack and maybe even gone slightly insane, using feelings of others to guarantee my own survival.◄

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Day 1-
Quote:
ere376 diverts LapisAoki's attention and runs away

Spoiler:
►Once again I would have either done something to gain LapisAoki trust.
EG. tell her that me and her could win if we were to put out talents together blah blah blah and stab her in the back.
Sorry lapis nothing personal just survival and all. :P

-Night 1-
Quote:
AikoFukui, ere376, and Karutelladiscuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Spoiler:
►Here it would be me karutella kano and halloween as we would be discussing our next move. Naturally me and kano would fight and bicker over who is to lead but in the end we would decide its be best to work together at least until we know we could take each other out and win the game.◄

-Day 2-
Quote:
ere376 practices his archery

Spoiler:
►Here I would be training my swordsmen ship as well as training my allies to become stronger and making sure to make them feel they can trust me.◄

-Night 2-
Quote:
ere376 overpowers Halloween killing her.

Spoiler:
►At this point me and Halloween would have been together for 2 days, I wouldn't kill her even if she was the one threatening me, I would fight back easily stopping her but never to hurt her during our fight. because at this point I would be emotionally attached to her unable to accept that in the end I will have to kill her.◄

-Day 3-
Quote:
DireWolfWere steals from ere376 while he isn't looking

Spoiler:
►Knowing DireWolfWere if he could steal while I didn't noticed he would plan to attack from behind before he notices my allies with me and reconsider, deciding to leave. however we would have most likely heard him and gone looking for him. Assuming I found him i would have decided its not worth attacking but instead decide to get in his head, telling him to take it and that I would want him to have it making him confused about his and I's Friendship despite the hunger games. Also at this point Cerryl wouldnt have attacked us in a 4v1 saving Karutellas life.◄

-Night 3-
Quote:
ere376 hides near the cornucopia for resources.

Quote:
kano scrams for help

Spoiler:
►This would be the smart thing to do for our group as me Kano, Karutella, and Halloween hide near the cornucopia we would hear Kanos scream and go make sure he's fine.◄

-Day 4-
Quote:
ere376 discovers a cave.

Spoiler:
►We would be staying in the cave as it would be shelter from the elements. at this point Halloween and Karutella would still be alive since both their deaths were avoided.◄

-Night 4-
Quote:
WiliamWhite, LOCKjaw, ere376, and annieleonhart sleep in shifts.

Spoiler:
►This wouldn't be with those three but instead with Kano, Halloween, and Karutella as we take shifts watching over the cave I had found the day before. this makes WiliamWhite, LOCKjaw, and annieleonhart the second largest alliance next to our four meaning they are our biggest threat to us.◄

-Day 5-
Quote:
AikoFukui steals from ere376 While he isn't looking.

Spoiler:
►Here since we are in the cave AikoFukui wouldn't have a chance to get our stuff therefore would either fight or run. considering there are four of us she would run.◄

-Night 5-
Quote:
WiliamWhite fends LapisAoki, ere376, LOCKjaw away from his fire.

Quote:
Hellboy97, annieleonhart, melkstea, and cerryl tell eachother ghost stories to lighten the mood

Spoiler:
►Fortunately WiliamWhite, LOCKjaw, and annieleonhart have broken apart, meaning that threat is gone. Unfortunately a new alliance is up consisting of Hellboy97, annieleonhart, Melkstea, and cerryl. meaning our group is no longer the largest and we have some serious trouble ahead. Also i would like to point out that i wouldnt be at WiliamWhites fire considering our group would have our own camp in the cave.◄

-Day 6-
Quote:
ere376 searches for water source.

Spoiler:
►Me and Halloween would be searching for water and food as Kano would be looking for others and Karutella would be Watching the cave.◄

-Night 6-
Quote:
LOCKjaw, AikoFukui, ere376, and TheBellFox sleep in shifts.

Quote:
Melkstea tries to find other tributes and finds Kano

Spoiler:
►Okay here LOCKjaw, AikoFukui, and TheBellFox. would have found me and hallow as we stumble onto their camp looking for resources. Me and hallow are left with no choice but to ally with them for the night hoping Kano and Karutella are okay. At this time Melkstea finds the cave with Kano and Karutella inside and decides to attack, but gets badly injured in a 2v1 and flees just barely making it out alive.◄

-Day 7-
Quote:
TheBellFox, ere376, cerryl, and Melkstea raid Hellboy97's camp while he is hunting.

Quote:
kano, annieleonhart, AikoFukui, and WiliamWhite raid LapisAoki's camp while she is hunting.

Spoiler:
►Me and Halloween leave early while the others sleep, but TheBellFox wakes up to follow us. we run into melkstea who had fought last night and was weak so we took him in. on our way to the cave we find Hellboy97's camp and raid it because we needed suplies to help melkstea. at this time Karutella and Kano go out looking for me and Halloween and meet up with AikoFutui who was looking for TheBellFox, as they search they run into WiliamWhite who was getting ready to raid LapisAoki's camp so they join in to get some suplies.◄
-Night 7-
Quote:
ere376 passes out from exhaustion

Quote:
kano is awoken by nightmares

Spoiler:
►After the raids Kano and Karutella return to the cave where they fall asleep, and Kano has nightmares about the raid. Me and Halloween Leave the others as they were headed back to LOCKjaw's camp as we walk back to the cave I pass out from exhaustion and Halloween gathers leaves and plants to make a temporary bed for me as she watches over us through the night.◄

-Day 8-
Quote:
ere376 severely injures Hellboy97 but puts him out of his misery

Quote:
kano chases WiliamWhite

Spoiler:
Kano wakes up to find WiliamWhite standing over Karutellas dead body. Filled with anger and hate Kano chases after WiliamWhite. Meanwhile Halloween wakes me up from a sound as Hellboy97, who was angry from our raid jumps out attacking me as halloween kicks Hellboy97 off me I swing my sword cutting off one of Hellboy97's leg as he cries out in pain crawling away, I take my sword slicing through the back of his head putting him out of his misery.◄

-Night 8-
Quote:
LOCKjaw and ere376 huddle for warmth.

Quote:
Melkstea and kano huddle for warmth.

Spoiler:
►Lost, me and Halloween find our way back to LOCKjaw's camp where we spend the night huddling together for warmth. Kano finds himself lost in the forest after chasing WiliamWhite for so long he falls to the ground crying for the lose of Karutella as Melkstea finds him and comforts him through the night.◄

-Day 9-
Quote:
ere376 is pricked by several thorns while picking berries.

Quote:
LOCKjaw[size=130] kills kano for his suplies.

Spoiler:
►That Morning me, Halloween,and LOCKjaw go picking for berries. LOCKjaw stumbles upon Melkstea and Kano as they are sleeping together he attacks killing Kano but Melkstea escapes and hides.◄

-Night 9-
Quote:
ere376 decapitatesAikoFukui

Spoiler:
►After me and Halloween pick berries we decide to go back to the cave where we find AikoFukui and she attacks Halloween wanting the berries. I defend Halloween and slice clean through AikoFutui's neck, decapitating her. Me and Halloween Sleep in the cave for the night.◄

-Day 10-
Quote:
Melkstea kills ere376 with a hatchet

Spoiler:
►I scream as the hatchet sinks into my head and wake Halloween up as she sees Melkstea standing above me with a bloody hatchet. Halloween runs but its no use as LOCKjaw is standing on a frozen river and shoots an arrow that hits directly between Halloweens eyes and she drops dead in an instant. Then the ice LOCKjaw is kneeling one cracks and breaks apart drowning him. Melkstea is proclaimed the victor.

PostPosted: March 18th, 2015, 3:23 pm 

Medals: 2
ere376 wrote:
Spoiler:
►I scream as the hatchet sinks into my head and wake Halloween up as she sees Melkstea standing above me with a bloody hatchet. Halloween runs but its no use as LOCKjaw is standing on a frozen river and shoots an arrow that hits directly between Halloweens eyes and she drops dead in an instant. Then the ice LOCKjaw is kneeling one cracks and breaks apart drowning him. Melkstea is proclaimed the victor.

►10/10 'cause I didn't die on the second night 8-)
All hail Melkstea

PostPosted: March 18th, 2015, 6:46 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Spoiler:

you know this wouldn't have happened if you didn't raid my camp in the first place....
we could've became friends...
but anyway R.I.P me again!!

i still cri evrytiem :'(

My Skins

Last edited by hellboy97 on March 18th, 2015, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: March 18th, 2015, 6:53 pm 
Senior Artist

And I am still dead as shit. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next