All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: The "Hyper Megacannon" Noobs , Idle Masterclients
PostPosted: January 26th, 2015, 11:29 am 
Newbie Artist

IDLE MASTERCLIENTS

I mean cmon,why would you launch a server if you are afk?!?!?!?
These guys just crawl in a hole that they can't be killed by titans or players,and wait there,leaving the actual players raging and leaving the game.When game glitches and won't restart,they just don't respond or do anything about it.

They stand there frozen and torture the players.

I think there should be a command where you can kick MasterClient and replace a player with him. It works when you launch a vote,if there is 8 players,it will be enough when 2 players vote. Afterwards,it waits for 30 seconds for masterclient to use a command or move. Otherwise,he will be kicked.

HYPER MEGACANNON NOOBS

WE ALL REALLY REALLY F***ING HATE THEM.

Especially on PVP mode,these guys are invisible. They just kill everything with 1 click.They move really fast on titan mode and there is a F*CKING EREN TITAN EXPLOIT INCLUDED IN THE MOD. So,what do you think of those b#stards? I think that there should be a setting that will autokick anyone that has an exploit mode.

Post subject: Re: The "Hyper Megacannon" Noobs , Idle Masterclients
PostPosted: January 26th, 2015, 12:05 pm 
Veteran Artist

duh i know you feel brah

PostPosted: January 26th, 2015, 12:23 pm 
Newbie Artist

Umm,if RL interruptions happen,you could just exit the server. One guy said "brb gon afk back in 3 minutes" and game glitched out. We waited MC to reset,for a hour. A HOUR. That's why im suggesting the MC kick idea. I think that they are so rich they don't even care about the electricity bill.
(sorry for grammar nazi-ing)
Second,if RC mod includes custom gamemodes,than for sure it can include a setting that autokicks players with detected mods.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2015, 2:13 pm 
Newbie Artist

1=I didn't mean it in THAT way,or else everything changes. When you leave your computer open for 1 hour,it would still increase the bill. I am meaning that why would you leave your PC open for no reason while you are hosting a 30 people server that needs an active MC.

2= Thanks.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2015, 8:30 pm 
Newbie Artist

StrayHunter wrote:
Umm,if RL interruptions happen,you could just exit the server. One guy said "brb gon afk back in 3 minutes" and game glitched out. We waited MC to reset,for a hour. A HOUR. That's why im suggesting the MC kick idea. I think that they are so rich they don't even care about the electricity bill.

Usually people don't leave with the intention of being gone longer than they say, stuff happens, this should be known. Patience is a blessing and if someone has none then maybe they shouldn't play a game where they need to wait to A. respawn or B. the host to return. Just my two cents anyway.

Most of the rare times when I host a server, I end up leaving for 10 - 20 minutes to help my neighbor put away her groceries or get something for her or anything (she's a little old lady, she definitely needs the help and at one point I had to leave for 4 hours to drive her to the hospital after a bad fall), most people don't mind the wait and some people just leave. It's not the host fault if something suddenly happens. But the above is a good example of me leaving/AFKing with a notice and sometimes it takes longer, something that I don't plan for.

The game freezing is (or was if the game updated) a common thing last I played anyway, even if the host is there and it's usually remedied by turning on PVP or Infection mode but not everyone knows that and very obviously the restart command doesn't work in those situations. Once again, patience is the key here, if they don't know that the PVP command works to fix it then tell them.

As for the anti-cheat stuff, yeah, there's like loads of them.

TumblrFacebookAO38TracksSoundcloud

PostPosted: May 7th, 2015, 1:15 am 

StrayHunter wrote:
IDLE MASTERCLIENTS

I mean cmon,why would you launch a server if you are afk?!?!?!?
These guys just crawl in a hole that they can't be killed by titans or players,and wait there,leaving the actual players raging and leaving the game.When game glitches and won't restart,they just don't respond or do anything about it.

They stand there frozen and torture the players.

I think there should be a command where you can kick MasterClient and replace a player with him. It works when you launch a vote,if there is 8 players,it will be enough when 2 players vote. Afterwards,it waits for 30 seconds for masterclient to use a command or move. Otherwise,he will be kicked.

****************************************************************************** holy shit. if you don't like it make your own server instead of complaining to every other person on gods green earth about every fucking problem you have
HYPER MEGACANNON NOOBS

WE ALL REALLY REALLY F***ING HATE THEM.

Especially on PVP mode,these guys are invisible. They just kill everything with 1 click.They move really fast on titan mode and there is a F*CKING EREN TITAN EXPLOIT INCLUDED IN THE MOD. So,what do you think of those b#stards? I think that there should be a setting that will autokick anyone that has an exploit mode.

PostPosted: May 9th, 2015, 3:20 am 

And when some idiot does 99999999999 to the clock and the Mc is glitches/add for a while to forever.

PostPosted: May 9th, 2015, 7:22 pm 
Newbie Artist

Sazuri wrote:
And when some idiot does 99999999999 to the clock and the Mc is glitches/add for a while to forever.

Spoiler:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]