All times are UTC

Post subject: Question - Does being Pt take Skill?
PostPosted: February 16th, 2016, 6:31 pm 
Newbie Artist

Me and my Mate were talking the other day [ On Skype mind you ] About , The Player Titans .

You see , Me and my friend love to get on servers , Basically Raid them , Slaughtering every human on sight .

But , the question came . Does being Pt Take skill?

I Know alot of people hate on Player Titans , but , The reason why I think they take skill is because of Animation . There's a huge gap of Time while you get up and are able to roam around dodging Hooks etc .

Any one else agree?

Post subject: Re: Question - Does being Pt take Skill?
PostPosted: February 17th, 2016, 6:24 am 

actually its not just the animations but also it depends on the human players you play against for example.the average guest are usually lacking the experience with 3DMG movements meaning when they ecounter a PT they will be oblivious to the players abilities and advantage and will just rush to kill the PT but usually fail and die.Now rare occasions a few guests but mostly Players with RC mod will know how to deal with the situation according because they most likely have practiced movement controls and have access to the 1k maps where they easily hone the skills for example i had player who managed 1k me a couple times and he was he able to travel at high speeds making it impossible get a hit on him.Also for a couple of tips try not to make yourself conspicous use the walk to blend in what i prefer to do is stand still or walk against a building they will mostly think your NPC titan the is glitched and not tracking the player so when they hook you then suprize attack them as theyre reeling in.next you probably have learned this one already size the bigger you are the faster you are and the smaller you are the slower you are when your big its easy to move around and when your small your nothing more than sloth but big titans should stay out of tight alley ways so they have breathing room to escape while smaller titans stay in tight space so its harder for humans to move.hope helps :)

PostPosted: February 26th, 2016, 6:44 pm 
Newbie Artist

This is definitely true Battlefiends , The arguments that most people bring up is that being Human is harder . Bringing up the Stereo-Type , of Titan's being Noobs and Body slamming every few seconds .

I'm pretty good at being Human , Hitting at least 2k's most of the time. [ Not trying bring my Ego up . ]

Whenever I decide to play Titan , I usualy go w/ a Mod called Titan Punk Mod that allows you to throw Rocks as well , as Hit your face , hit your nape etc .. Pretty fun .

【●Btw ~ Thank's for Supporting my Titan skins , and Keeping me motivated

PostPosted: February 26th, 2016, 11:52 pm 

lol your welcome after all your art skills impress me not to mention you are one of the few artists who actually works on the titan skin sets which so many individuals turn a blind eye because of the limits due to the model limitations not to mention i see you someday becoming a veteran even a senior artist at that keep up the the good work dude :) :D :D oh almost forgot congrats on being promoted to newbie artist im happy for you