All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: !!Very Important!!
PostPosted: June 27th, 2015, 8:22 am 

HOLY SHIT I AM FREAKING OUT!! THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HACKINGS IN RC RP SERVERS WITH RICECANCER DOGE MOD HAS BEEN REVEALED!

OKAY LET ME START OFF EASY

Remember how there were server crashes and disconnections a few days ago in RC, most oftenly Rp servers? That was the doge mod. However modified as RiceCancer.

So, two days ago; I was in a canon roleplay server waiting for people. Meanwhile two people joined. An unknown guest <--- VERY IMPORTANT GUEST and Doge-Guardian-Mat

Mat explained how he doesn't want to use the RiceCancer mod because it takes too long to load, and how it needs a password to activate, which he has of course. He explained a lot about AoTTG and how it may be nearing its ENDDD!

He explained how Feng has to pay 600$ ( I think ) For all the servers each month. However he doesn't have that much money to support AoTTG. AoTTG would've already died if it weren't for RC mod since he and the mod keeps Feng income, however incorrectly. He left after that since we all know the rest, Feng couldn't update the game to webgl blablablablaba n sht.

NOW THE GUEST WHO IS VEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY IMPORTANT

The guest said he blocked the MC and Mat because if he didn't. Mat would try to ban him. If he did, the guest's mod would have disconnected him, however that would lead to Mat figuring out his identity. The guest on the leaderboard would look like a regular guest without an account. However on the chatbox it would look like this

[44] (blank name): pfffffffffffft

Basically his name was blank.

Now the person (guest) explained how he is a private modder of AoTTG, and who else is

Private modders: Doge, Death <--(don't know how they got on there), and the very guest we talked to, including some others.

Knowing that, he told us how the RiceCancer mod uses a password. It's the doge mod, but the RiceCancer can be actiavted with a password. I didn't ask him what it was, because I didn't find it neccaseiry. (dunno how to spell)

He talked about how he is friend with a few Doges and he has the official Doge mod. It's gonna be long typing this so I'm not gonna worry about grammar anymore. He was a very good programmer and since someone leaked him the pass for RiceCancer, he immediatley tested it out in a private server. he used rc in his server and when he joined in his ricecancer form it disconnected him. he did the same thing without rc and with his own personal mod he made that bans ricecancers. he said how accelevi doesn't support mat banning rc users.

moving on, he talked about how ricecancer works, since he was leaking information. ricecancer mod detects us rc users by searching for our [99FFFF] color in name. after that, the ricecancer spawns a bunch of objects rc doesn't care about example: flares, untill we lag out and disconnect. the only way to stop this is for ricecake to remove our [99FFFF], ignore all doge users, or mask us. he also explained how the guests mod immediatley bans the one who spawns those objects, and deletes the objects, even if they are ban-proof.

NOW THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

He explained how the doge mod, since they are private AoTTG modders, they could in the future, make ALL OF THE SERVERS INVISIBLE, AND MAKE THE MAXIMUM OF PLAYRES ONLY ONE!!!!!!!

Knowing this, he said how Feng doesn't like RC mod but, its likely to think he's unaware of this.

thats it. holy shit it took long to type haha wow

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IM SO FUCKING EXPLODING OMFGGGGGG

i canT WAIT FOR YOU TO SHUT ME UP IN A MINUTE MINUTE, IN A SECOND!
I CANT WAIT FOR YOUUUUUUUU TO SHUT ME UP AND MAKE ME HIP LIKE BADASS!

Post subject: Re: !!Very Important!!
PostPosted: June 27th, 2015, 12:00 pm 
Newbie Artist

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: June 27th, 2015, 3:40 pm 

In short,
Private AoTTG modders: We will bring armageddon!!

Seems legit.

PostPosted: June 27th, 2015, 9:31 pm 

#DisIsWhyICriErrynite

PostPosted: June 27th, 2015, 9:36 pm 

just gonna tell you mat has know who it was the whole time and alot of people have too :L lmao
add me on skype and i will tell u the secrets u want to know V
SuperUltraMechaHitlerChanDesu

PostPosted: June 27th, 2015, 9:38 pm 

LMAO EVERYONE THAT COMMENTED KNOWS WHO IT IS

PostPosted: June 27th, 2015, 9:39 pm 

o'rly?

PostPosted: June 27th, 2015, 10:11 pm 

mau is a doge and xplatinum15x is the guest

PostPosted: June 27th, 2015, 10:17 pm 
Newbie Artist

everyone here is illuminati

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]