All times are UTC

Post subject: servers crashing
PostPosted: April 15th, 2018, 1:16 am 

Every server i make crashes after a bit, even though it was fine before.
the same thing is happening to other people, i see servers just dissapear even tho the list is full.
Edit: it has a message that i just finally got to see (it flashes it for like a hundredth of a second)
and it says, "disconnectedbyserverlogic"

Post subject: Re: servers crashing
PostPosted: April 15th, 2018, 9:18 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Unfortunately, this happens far more often than it should; this is one of two things, the most likely one being the result of a modder crashing servers just for the fun of it, to irritate players and make them give up on playing Attack on Titan Tribute Game. Typically it's a bot who does it, but there have been exceptions to say otherwise; the best thing to do in this situation is to wait it out, as dealing with people like this means you have to hold back your urges to defy them. You can't stop a tornado, so you should hide no matter what.

I apologise this is happening; if it keeps happening over a long period of time, (you'll know, every server will close very fast, no servers will be open except private ones) host a private server or take some time to use RC Private servers. Unfortunately this is something that nobody except the owner of the game has control over, that being Feng himself.

Just ride it out for a bit and try your best not to be in the direct line of fire; mod attacks happen more than they should, and always for the same reason. It might last for an hour, it might last for two days, and it might last for a week, there's no telling. The more people panic and freak out, making it more entertaining for the modder, the more effort they'll put into closing servers, so just relax a bit and wait it out. (:

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: servers crashing
PostPosted: April 17th, 2018, 12:12 am 

thanks. I think its mostly bots though. all the servers are named "bot at (link)" meaning crash bot, sometimes. This is starting to happen to eu servers too. But thanks for the advice.