All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Less hackers?
PostPosted: February 28th, 2017, 12:15 pm 

MoeMeow wrote:
Andromeda341 wrote:
Do you guys know Nullenny? Y'know, the little bitch who thinks he's scary? Well, he hunts me now. Name's dueldragon, I'm an israeli and Null hates me for it. Any tips to combat it? So far, a way i found is to mock him everytime he DC's me.

Yes, I know Nulleny, more known as Vastator. He probably doesn't hunt you, but finds you in random servers and just uses his instant DC on you. DuelDragon, there's no way to combat it. You get Photon Anti's, he'll use net-based on you.

Sorry to tell you that.

I know that I'm too late here. But I came here is desperation. I played Aottg for 3 months within the same server(my own server). There were many abusive mod users, but today he came. Yes, Vastator. When he came my server started giving me errors. I tried banning him, but he did it to me instead. I really despise him.

Anyway, I need your help. I just want a peaceful play with my friends. But he comes to every server I go to. Now I want to do the same as he did. I want to make it hell for him. Think you can help this poor soul? Please?

PostPosted: March 1st, 2017, 7:43 am 

Coolboy43 wrote:
-Snip-

Honestly, that would be just plain stupid. You want to get revenge from some kid that uses some crappy abusive mod on you. Why would you even want to stoop down to their level? Be better than them and just carry on as you are. Sooner or later they'll get bored and go find someone else to fuck with. Maybe

If you want solid peace you're either going to have to ride out the storm until the kid gets bored and leaves you alone or just quit the game all together.

now to wait and see if i can offend anyone

PostPosted: March 1st, 2017, 9:44 am 

BrokenRail wrote:
Coolboy43 wrote:
-Snip-

Honestly, that would be just plain stupid. You want to get revenge from some kid that uses some crappy abusive mod on you. Why would you even want to stoop down to their level? Be better than them and just carry on as you are. Sooner or later they'll get bored and go find someone else to fuck with. Maybe

If you want solid peace you're either going to have to ride out the storm until the kid gets bored and leaves you alone or just quit the game all together.

I understand what you mean. But this is what happened. I had my own populated server, it was running without any probs. He came and kicked me out. I went in again and he kicked me again. He then brought down the server. I made another one but he came there and did it again. He kept doing that for 2 hours. Yes, I too was persistent and didn't give up. I told him to stop, but he wouldn't. Although now I don't see him much. But I do believe in
Quote:
An eye for an eye.

Actually, I don't need revenge. But I need something to protect myself against it. Any MOD suggestion? Would be glad if you did.

PostPosted: March 3rd, 2017, 11:30 pm 

Coolboy43 wrote:
BrokenRail wrote:
Coolboy43 wrote:
-Snip-

I understand what you mean. But this is what happened. I had my own populated server, it was running without any probs. He came and kicked me out. I went in again and he kicked me again. He then brought down the server. I made another one but he came there and did it again. He kept doing that for 2 hours. Yes, I too was persistent and didn't give up. I told him to stop, but he wouldn't. Although now I don't see him much. But I do believe in
Quote:
An eye for an eye.

Actually, I don't need revenge. But I need something to protect myself against it. Any MOD suggestion? Would be glad if you did.

Let me put this in more simple terms, since you don't seem to understand.

That's right. Game over, bud. There's nothing to combat him. No mods, no anti's, nothing. He's the king. You can't stop him.

He didn't come and kick you out. He instantly disconnected you. More than once.

You tried to ban him, and he stopped the ban, to a specific point
(You can no longer send FakeLeave, thus ripping the anti-ban) reset it, and then reversed it onto you. Simple as that.

More simple terms?

Fighting Vast will get you nowhere but hell. Just quit.

Spoiler:
Known Guilds:
  • .:OpTix:.
  • |Fallen Angels|
  • PureBloods
  • Velocity
  • Otaku,
  • Xcution
  • Dawn of Eternity
  • TheUnidentifiedRoses
  • Night Raid

Spoiler:
Highest Scores
  • 4811; Tradby - Blade.
  • 4315; Hydra - AHSS.

PostPosted: March 4th, 2017, 12:06 am 

now to wait and see if i can offend anyone[/quote]
Quote:
An eye for an eye.

Actually, I don't need revenge. But I need something to protect myself against it. Any MOD suggestion? Would be glad if you did.[/quote]

Let me put this in more simple terms, since you don't seem to understand.

That's right. Game over, bud. There's nothing to combat him. No mods, no anti's, nothing. He's the king. You can't stop him.

He didn't come and kick you out. He instantly disconnected you. More than once.

You tried to ban him, and he stopped the ban, to a specific point
(You can no longer send FakeLeave, thus ripping the anti-ban) reset it, and then reversed it onto you. Simple as that.

More simple terms?

Fighting Vast will get you nowhere but hell. Just quit.[/quote]

I understand that part, where I can't beat him. But let me ask you, if I bring a professional programmer, will I be able to make a better one than his? I have contact with 2 professional programmers. So if you think that a better MOD can be made. Just tell me, if so. I'll request them to make one that can protect and deflect.

Btw I think, he tracks my IP too. Because I went to other servers with a different name. And he came there too. I went to 3 other, and he came there too. So its not like he finds ppl at random servers, he tracks them.

PostPosted: March 8th, 2017, 12:26 am 

Coolboy43 wrote:
I understand that part, where I can't beat him. But let me ask you, if I bring a professional programmer, will I be able to make a better one than his? I have contact with 2 professional programmers. So if you think that a better MOD can be made. Just tell me, if so. I'll request them to make one that can protect and deflect.

Btw I think, he tracks my IP too. Because I went to other servers with a different name. And he came there too. I went to 3 other, and he came there too. So its not like he finds ppl at random servers, he tracks them.

Cute, but no. It won't work. We HAVE coders who ARE professionals. You know how much they fail at stopping his net based? 90% of the time.

An easier way would to just give up on this shit game and just leave already. Hell, just because they're professionals doesn't mean they're professionals in THIS language. You know how many languages there are? No? Well, here you go.

C#
    Java
    Unity C#
    C++
    Visual Basic
    Python
    Etc.

So unless they're professionals in UNITY C#, you will get NOWHERE with them. I'm sure they could figure it out, but it's a complete, 100% waste of time. The game is already dead now. I'm sure we modders will keep it that way.

Just find another game like this to play, like Guedin's AoT, Techmo Koei's AoT, or probably Minecraft. You can't be crashed or shit on MC or TK's AoT.

Aka: JUST BUY A FUCKING BETTER GAME.

Spoiler:
Known Guilds:
  • .:OpTix:.
  • |Fallen Angels|
  • PureBloods
  • Velocity
  • Otaku,
  • Xcution
  • Dawn of Eternity
  • TheUnidentifiedRoses
  • Night Raid

Spoiler:
Highest Scores
  • 4811; Tradby - Blade.
  • 4315; Hydra - AHSS.

PostPosted: March 10th, 2017, 8:06 am 

Cute, but no. It won't work. We HAVE coders who ARE professionals. You know how much they fail at stopping his net based? 90% of the time.

An easier way would to just give up on this shit game and just leave already. Hell, just because they're professionals doesn't mean they're professionals in THIS language. You know how many languages there are? No? Well, here you go.

C#
    Java
    Unity C#
    C++
    Visual Basic
    Python
    Etc.

So unless they're professionals in UNITY C#, you will get NOWHERE with them. I'm sure they could figure it out, but it's a complete, 100% waste of time. The game is already dead now. I'm sure we modders will keep it that way.

Just find another game like this to play, like Guedin's AoT, Techmo Koei's AoT, or probably Minecraft. You can't be crashed or shit on MC or TK's AoT.

Aka: JUST BUY A FUCKING BETTER GAME.
[/quote]

Ow ow. So he's just OP like Saitama but with brains. Ok fuck this game and fuck him. It doesn't really matter, if it can't be helped. I'll just need to move away from it is what you're saying.

I won't condemn your opinion. And I won't give you the cliche about how it is cowardly to run away. But I'll just do it in my way.

Thanks for your advice(even though it didn't help much). Hope to see you again even though you don't play it, but just visit this site.

PostPosted: April 9th, 2017, 3:46 am 

Mmmmm yeah,I'm seeing less of modders/hackers (however you want to say it) I don't know why but hey at least there isn't as much buggy/fncked up servers as before.
And the idea of hosting a sort of reunion is nice, even tho a lot of good people left the game and community..
So I don't know how you'd plan to make it happen but it's a nice idea
I also miss the good old times with everyone on the rp servers ;c.. It was those who made the game alive,well people joining it daily..

| This game is slowly dying each and every day... |
| Miss the old days..~ |