All times are UTC





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Any guilds I can join? .-.
PostPosted: March 27th, 2016, 5:15 pm 
Offline
Veteran Artist
User avatar

Joined: March 4th, 2016, 11:47 am
Posts: 163
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 81 times
So my guild is kinda disbanded now so... Is there any guild that I can join? Im not that good at 1k but I can do it... .-.

_________________
Image


Last edited by CaptAxe on January 28th, 2017, 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 


 Post subject: Re: Any guilds I can join? .-.
PostPosted: January 11th, 2017, 9:53 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: August 17th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Posts: 36
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
If you can provide proof of you 1k'ing 5 times (Not a strict 1k, you can do any score, as long as it's 1k or greater), with less than 3 deaths, then you can join my guild, {Dawn of Eternity}.

We use Discord as our primary chat area, but Skype/Kik would be accepted. As long as I can get ahold of you without needing to hunt you down in game.

Also, {Dawn of Eternity} IS a Cross-Game Guild, so there will be players from other games in the chat.


Edit: I meant games, not Guilds.

_________________
If I have to do it, then make it quick.

Image

Highest score (Blade): 4811 on custom; Tradby.
Highest Score (AHSS): 4315 on blank custom; YoYo.


Last edited by MoeMeow on January 12th, 2017, 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Any guilds I can join? .-.
PostPosted: January 12th, 2017, 6:57 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 5:57 pm
Posts: 10
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Welcome to {Dragon'sFaMiLy} guild.
contact me on facebook

_________________
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/friendrpgth
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Any guilds I can join? .-.
PostPosted: January 28th, 2017, 4:38 am 
Offline
Veteran Artist
User avatar

Joined: March 4th, 2016, 11:47 am
Posts: 163
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 81 times
MoeMeow wrote:
If you can provide proof of you 1k'ing 5 times (Not a strict 1k, you can do any score, as long as it's 1k or greater), with less than 3 deaths, then you can join my guild, {Dawn of Eternity}.

We use Discord as our primary chat area, but Skype/Kik would be accepted. As long as I can get ahold of you without needing to hunt you down in game.

Also, {Dawn of Eternity} IS a Cross-Game Guild, so there will be players from other games in the chat.


Edit: I meant games, not Guilds.


Wow this post was way before xd. I use discord too and I could say i could land a few 1ks without dying. But its been a very long time after I've played so.... I may not be that good anymore .-. But I can practise.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Any guilds I can join? .-.
PostPosted: February 12th, 2017, 8:42 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: August 17th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Posts: 36
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Okay. Pm me the picture when you get it done, if you can.

_________________
If I have to do it, then make it quick.

Image

Highest score (Blade): 4811 on custom; Tradby.
Highest Score (AHSS): 4315 on blank custom; YoYo.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Any guilds I can join? .-.
PostPosted: February 25th, 2017, 4:45 pm 
Offline
Veteran Artist
User avatar

Joined: March 4th, 2016, 11:47 am
Posts: 163
Medals: 1
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 81 times
MoeMeow wrote:
Okay. Pm me the picture when you get it done, if you can.


Alright then. I'll try doing it next month because i have my finals :p i hope its not too long

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Any guilds I can join? .-.
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2017, 11:47 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: August 17th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Posts: 36
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
CaptAxe wrote:
MoeMeow wrote:
Okay. Pm me the picture when you get it done, if you can.


Alright then. I'll try doing it next month because i have my finals :p i hope its not too long


Forget the 1k's. As a final goodbye of sorts, I'll let you in without a requirement. An explanation will be in the discord chat.

_________________
If I have to do it, then make it quick.

Image

Highest score (Blade): 4811 on custom; Tradby.
Highest Score (AHSS): 4315 on blank custom; YoYo.


Top
 Profile  
 


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, alveo witaminy zdrowie witaminy

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group