All times are UTC

Post subject: RC Suggestions/Bug reports
PostPosted: December 12th, 2014, 4:21 am 

This is basically some suggestions I have for RC Mod, I will possibly add concept art to go with it. Feel free to add your own suggestions too \^O^/
I am now categorizing different suggestions.
Decided to make this a list of bugs I find as well.
Had a 3 hour brainstorm last night so this is choc full of more ideas.

Editor
Spoiler:
- Toggable Titan Eren - Opposed to him being just on Custom (No PT)
- Eren Boss - A Eren Boss Spawner, same HP as Annie

Character
Spoiler:
- RC Menu Character Customization - what I mean is been able to change Hair type, Gender etc. through the RC Menu in-game so I can have my custom character with Levi stats :D
- Blade throw - A Petra special like animation that fires your blades forward
- Old air reload rebind - A rebind for old RC air reload
- Armin vs. PT - Armin's special, effects PT's
- Human Sprint - Makes a player do a much slower Sasha special without eating a potato

Titan
Spoiler:
- Female hair - Female hair for Titans :D
- PT crosshair - a crosshair for PT's
- Sprint - The PT moves like a punk but slightly sped up for 10% stamina per second
- Punk Rock - The PT throws a Punk Rock for 90% Stamina going in the direction your crosshair is aimed, hold down to charge how fast it goes
- Rest - The PT sits down until stamina is fully recharged at 10% per second
- Quick Rest - The PT leans over to rest 50% of his stamina at 10% per second. Also forced if stamina reaches 0%
- Crawler Jump - The PT gets into a Crawler stance then does a Crawler Jump for 45% Stamina, hold down to charge how fast you go in the air
- Prone - The PT does a non-damaging Crawler walk at a slow pace, but removes movement sound and gains 2% stamina per second
- Punt - The PT kicks near the ground
- Face Slap - The PT slaps its own face and blinds itself
- Ground Slam - The PT slams the ground with both hands
- Laugh - The PT laughs
- Slap Grab - The PT does a regular Punk Slap and turns it into a grab, eating immediately if successful
- Nape Slap - The PT slaps its own nape
- PT Rage - PT's will rage if blinded doing the full 3 hit combo
- PT Ankle Slashing - PT's can have there ankles slashed making them sit for 3 seconds and unable to run for 5
- Eren laugh - Titan Eren laughs making nearby Titans laugh including PT's
- PT Selection - Select from a Normal, Abberant, Jumper, Crawler and Punk for there unique abilities and specials.

Misc.
Spoiler:
- FPS Camera - It would be quite nice to have a FPS Camera that locks to the head of the player (Say if you do a flip in mid air you cam will flip with you), a separate FPS Cam for Titan as well

Commands
Spoiler:
- /pvperen 1/0 - Titan Eren can attack humans and humans can attack him giving him 1000 HP default
- /ptpvp 1/0 - Allows PT's to attack eachother, taking 3 non-consecutive hits from another PT/PT's will kill you
/erenhealth 1-4 - replaces Eren Titans timer with a set amount of times he needs to be hit before he goes down
/mode realeren 1/0 - Makes Eren only able to transform once per match, removes all gas and blades when transformed, makes him slower and requires him as Titan to hit Titans to the ground then kick them to kill them and he can transform on the current map
- /mode realtitans 1/0 - Makes normal Titans only go for moves that end in them eating you, makes Abberants go for anything except Punk Rock and Crawler walking, also trying to be as unpredictable as possible
- /nightitans 1/0 - Forces Titans including PT's to sit down every 10 seconds kind of reflecting how the Titans are in the Anime without sunlight
- /mode realahss 1/0 - AHSS can't fire from a gun they are hooking with. have slower reload time but can reload in the air and fire to the range of 60 instead of 20
- /mode realhooks 1/0 - Gives hooks more realistic physics, collision and fire/retract wait times (about half a second)

Skins
Spoiler:
- GIF Support - Support to make GIF skins.

Bugs
Spoiler:

That's all I have for now, more suggestions to come :D

My In-game name - KawaiiTitanSenpai or Hexarian

Last edited by KawaiiTitanSenpai on July 26th, 2015, 10:12 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Post subject: Re: RC Suggestions
PostPosted: December 12th, 2014, 4:49 am 
Newbie Artist

Importing our own models to the editor some how (IDK I just know I worked so hard on that stuff in Maya and now it's gonna go to waste)

More structures we can hide inside and lower the map restriction maybe IDK, I just wanna see Syeo's map with a bridge and stuff..

TumblrFacebookAO38TracksSoundcloud

PostPosted: December 12th, 2014, 6:22 am 
Newbie Artist

kano wrote:
Rc said sometime earlier that he is accepting custom models
Just send some his way the models you want to be in game

IIIIII did not know that
Whoops OTL I'll get on that ASAP hopefully maybe yeah.

PostPosted: December 12th, 2014, 6:54 am 

A Friend System... If that's not to much too ask... It would be alot more useful and convenient to message and know if your friends are online.

And maybe a tracker to say like what server they are in... Sorry if it's asking for too much.

PostPosted: December 12th, 2014, 7:12 am 

True... But we'll give them. Time to try an Skype system based on I. P and nicknames that are set one time and can be seen by other RC mod users.

PostPosted: December 12th, 2014, 1:14 pm 
Veteran Artist

I just want to be able to texture the buildings, like what we do with the city and forest.

PostPosted: December 12th, 2014, 2:52 pm 
Newbie Artist

kano wrote:
Oh also for got to mention rc has said to limit to under 300 polys/tris......so no super hd hundreds thousand polygon model square enix is famous for

I kinda figured, 300 poly isn't that bad I suppose. :>

PostPosted: December 18th, 2014, 6:28 pm 

There are still quite a few things I'd like to see in a future update, maybe not just RC Mod but also Feng's game.

1) Weather effects
Actually just a rainy option would be more than enough. I'm a big fan of alternative ways to show off a stage. Rain could also appear spontaneously with changing sky textures.
Returning fog would be nice as well, so it's more dangerous to fly around.

2) Changeable sky textures
That's something I've always wanted since it was possible to change textures. I don't like the sky at all so changing them would be a big help. The game could look like this:

3) More objects
Having a pyramid to form objects would be a big help. Of course, other objects would be even better. However, hopefully more people are able to make objects so RC can implement them. :D

4) Torches
There's not much to say, but I think it would be such a nice feature to have torches on a map. People can meet there during night or replay some of their favourite scenes ingame.

6) Changeable Spawn Point
Of course, maybe the most important thing: Changable spawn points for the players so they won't be stuck in the ground or something. xD
However, having a spawn point for teams would be awesome as well. Imagine being in a team (cyan or magenta) while playing Bomb Mode and you can spawn on the other side of the map.

5) Water / Lava for Level Editor
Since people will build cities, the might rebuild Stohess or Trost. Having water or even lava would be a nice feature, maybe they will take them with you when you fall in.
I also thought about having water influencing your 3D Maneuver Gear. For example, when you fall into water, you need to wait a few seconds so the gear can dry during this time. Alternatively, you could fall into the water and see everything a bit blurred. Being in the water slows down your movements and your gear. When you shoot your hooks, they will speed up with only half of their normal speed.

There might be other things I thought about as well, but I can't remember them for now. :D