All times are UTC





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ere's Tron City. New Management.
PostPosted: September 16th, 2014, 12:19 am 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 114
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 20 times
The all powerful and merciful Ere has entrusted me with his Tron city skin. I may do an orange edit soon of it. Many thanks to him for the stuff.
Image
Gate: http://imgur.com/ypLGWsh
Floor: http://imgur.com/M0U4VSZ
Houses: http://imgur.com/TbB7C0h
Wall: http://imgur.com/9QOM8Bp

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 


 Post subject: Re: Ere's Tron City. New Management.
PostPosted: September 16th, 2014, 12:35 am 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 294
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 57 times
you might want to finish the houses to i never got around to it :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ere's Tron City. New Management.
PostPosted: September 16th, 2014, 4:07 pm 
Offline
New Member

Joined: September 16th, 2014, 3:58 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
ryukomat0i wrote:
The all powerful and merciful Ere has entrusted me with his Tron city skin. I may do an orange edit soon of it. Many thanks to him for the stuff.
Image
Gate: http://imgur.com/ypLGWsh
Floor: http://imgur.com/M0U4VSZ
Houses: http://imgur.com/TbB7C0h
Wall: http://imgur.com/9QOM8Bp


So how do you ad these town skins to the game? There's nothing in the config that I got with the rc mod?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ere's Tron City. New Management.
PostPosted: September 17th, 2014, 12:12 am 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 114
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Jenuo wrote:
ryukomat0i wrote:
The all powerful and merciful Ere has entrusted me with his Tron city skin. I may do an orange edit soon of it. Many thanks to him for the stuff.
Image
Gate: http://imgur.com/ypLGWsh
Floor: http://imgur.com/M0U4VSZ
Houses: http://imgur.com/TbB7C0h
Wall: http://imgur.com/9QOM8Bp


So how do you ad these town skins to the game? There's nothing in the config that I got with the rc mod?

Do you have version 9/6?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ere's Tron City. New Management.
PostPosted: September 17th, 2014, 12:13 am 
Offline
Veteran Member
User avatar

Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Posts: 114
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 20 times
ere376 wrote:
you might want to finish the houses to i never got around to it :P

Tron is supposed to be simplistic though. I'm actually reconsidering doing my tron forest as far as the details.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ere's Tron City. New Management.
PostPosted: September 24th, 2014, 2:28 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: September 21st, 2014, 11:25 pm
Posts: 1203
Medals: 2
Has thanked: 1519 times
Been thanked: 738 times
►You said Orange edit and now I'm excited. 8-)

_________________
Image
►Message me if you need something moved or removed


Top
 Profile  
 


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, alveo witaminy zdrowie witaminy

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group