All times are UTC

Post subject: RC Boss City - Curtain Call
PostPosted: March 5th, 2015, 2:16 pm 
Veteran Artist

Medals: 1
Well, this is it. RC Boss, a home, a demise, a threat, and a canvas for emotions, for tons of people. Here, in this city, we made tons of new friends, tons of new lessons to be learned, tons of smiles, and tons of enjoyment for many players to date. It started out as a small server, one that we never knew would be as big as it got. It was popular for a time, and we enjoyed each and every moment of it.

Last night, I suggested the server to be cancelled, due to RC Mod's bleak return in the future. In the case it does not return, everyone agreed that RC Boss would be stopped-- on that note, I, and we, as a team, have decided to be fair, and leave the RC Boss City to all of you here at AOTSKINS, to let people know what was and has been, an uplifting experience for me, my lovely friends, and all of the players who experienced RC Boss and enjoyed it.

Before that, though, I want to give special thanks to the people who made this experience lovely for me, and for others--
xXCaptain_NicoXx, and Sm7701, for being the little brothers I never had, and for being an amazingly positive influence on the server. GoldenWitch and MarcoTitan, for being amazingly helpful in the artworks section, and for helping design this amazing city along with the Titan that goes with it. Kyouma, for being a positive experience to work with, and for being incredibly helpful in times of confusion, calmly handling the players causing an uproar when hosts were scrambling for stability. Ledgermayne, for helping me realise that being stressed isn't the same as thinking you're stressed, and for being amazingly fun to play with. Raziel, Karutella, Jdubs, and Chigai, for being amazing players to work with, and to help keep the server on its' feet when it kept falling down.. over and over again.

Finally, to
~TheIceFox~, for being the one to tell me that I can when I said I couldn't-- for telling me, "It's okay to try, and fail. Not trying however, will bite at your neck until you wished you had tried harder."

Here's to all of you, and everyone who played in RC Boss. I truly have loved playing with all of you, and so the Final Act approaches. The strings from the orchestra, perhaps eerie and forlorn, quiet as the audience and the curtain again rises, for the final time. When the act is done, the actors will give their bows, the curtain will fall. And for whom will it rise again? When the crowd leaves and the theater is empty, when the props are left scattered on the floor like a sad memory, when the stage is no longer bright and lifeless, what is left is regret from myself, and everyone who loved it so, that it ended so soon.

I'm very sorry for the novel I wrote, but I felt it was needed, and I do think that each of these people deserve to have a sign of recognition for their hard work. If you don't wanna read it, you don't have to. x-x I just think they deserve to have credit. I could not have done it without any of them. I hope you all enjoy. (: Tons of work and time were put into this skin. Tons of emotions, seconds ticking away on our timer, and we only made so little progress. From everyone at RC Boss, we hope you love it, because we can all promise you that we did. (:

RC Boss City - Curtain Call
Spoiler:

Please click this link to the original Imgur album if the preview above didn't work for you. It doesn't work for me at all, so here's a fix to satisfy all needs. (:
http://imgur.com/a/ZppF3

~Screensots~
The RC Boss City
Spoiler:

The RC Boss Gate
Spoiler:

The Central Plaza
Spoiler:

Again, my deepest apologies for the extreme novel. But I felt it needed to be done. ;w; Thank you again, to everyone at RC Boss. It means so much to have hosted for you for this long. ^^ I hope you enjoy. A lot of work and time was put into this skin, and I NEVER thought it would ever come out to public.

Entirely retired. I wish you all well.

Post subject: Re: RC Boss City - Curtain Call
PostPosted: March 6th, 2015, 7:42 pm 

Holy crap this looks wicked! Definetly gonna use this

PostPosted: March 6th, 2015, 8:33 pm 

Nice Job! X3

PostPosted: December 13th, 2015, 11:53 pm 

what is the skybox?

PostPosted: January 31st, 2016, 3:53 am 

Wow I just found this and, it made me cry, cause I remembered all the good times at RC Boss. I miss it so. And I hope we do all find are way back together, but until then I'll help you count sand, and I'll even heard the Ghosts for you.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2021, 3:48 pm 

WOW IS SO EPIC SKIN