All times are UTC

Post subject: Blind Stabbing Killing Methods
PostPosted: October 4th, 2015, 10:05 am 

Hello! This is my first post in this section... but u wouldnt care about that cuz its just a post unless its interesting to you...

Beginners Tutorial
So its either u use Levi's skill (much efficient... this means it lets u to have a 60% chance on having 400+ damage...) or Petra's skill (much safer... this means u can be safe to titan attacks on using this skill)

In using Levi's, first blind the titan then go around it in a quick way (its ur way to have a quick way) and also careful cuz u only have about 3-5 seconds, i think, to move around the titan before it attacks so its either u hook around its head or just puff around (double click any movement key e.g: W+W) if u want higher damage than 400+, keep distance where u can still hook the titan and use the skill. After the titan is done with it's 3 combo attack, or so what u call it, u have 2 seconds before it can face u, so u better be quick and kill it... Petra's skill allows u to fly upwards whenever there are titans around ur target while Levi's skill allows u to have much damage than 400+. Be sure to use the skill around 3 meters away from the titan because it will face u when u dont kill it right away...

Amateur's Tutorial:
Still use Levi's and Petra's skill. All u need to do is to be fast. When u blind a titan, quickly maneuver around and kill it before it does it's 3 combo attack.

Professional's Tutorial:
Right now just use Levi's skill cuz its super duper efficient and effective... All u need to do is hook between the shoulders and the neck of the titan then when u are 2 meters away from the nape, use the skill... U can use this whenever the titan is facing u...

Here are photos of my killing methods with damage indicated:

USING BEGINNERS KILLING METHOD
USING AMATEUR KILLING METHOD
USING PROFESSIONAL'S KILLING MODE

If u want to know more about this method, just pm me and I'll show u how and also make sure ur connection isnt laggy, or so what u call it...