All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: HACKER INVASION ON AoTTG!
PostPosted: February 21st, 2016, 3:43 pm 

since yesterday so many hackers are invading the servers and closing it. caution with then, theyre called Vivid assassins, they enter in your server, disable you hooks and you chat . SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH I AM NOT NORTH AMERICAN CUIDADO AOS JOGADORES BRASILEIROS PRINCIPALMENTE, UM HACKER OU TALVEZ UM GRUPO ENTRA EM SEU SERVIDOR E FECHA-O,PODENDO ANTES DISSO DESABILITAR O CHAT DE MENSAGENS E SEUS HOOKS(cordas ) cuidado, muito cuidado, eles na maoria das vezes tem um nome verde e sempre se chamam vivid assassin,veja se algum jogador do seu servidor possui esse nome ou o nome PARROT MOD no lugar do nome do clã!recomendo não entrarem por esses dias pois não vão conseguir jogar :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :x :x :x :x

Post subject: Re: HACKER INVASION ON AoTTG!
PostPosted: February 21st, 2016, 3:45 pm 

OBS:Sou brasileiro e presenciei isso.

21/02/2016

PostPosted: April 5th, 2016, 9:00 pm 

I'll be honest, About a month ago (maybe not I am bad with time) I made a post saying I retired and will no longer be here... I got curios. Vivid Assassins are barely scratching the surface. They aren't the worst of the worst either. You may stumble across "HyperMegaCannon" players or something along those lines... they can do almost anything without trying and are quite abusive, there is the occasional person who abuses SLB mod. Then... I don't even know the names of these hackers but, they are immune to ban and kicks, they will spam the chat with messages so inappropriate they are not funny. They will turn the feed from <player> <Damage> <titan> to <Your mom> <7423> <you> and after two seconds, the whole game crashes. That is the reason I left, too many terrible people (NOT EVERYONE THOUGH) Sorry if there were parts you did not understand, I can only speak english. Although there are many corrupt people, there are also very kind people and they are the main reason I stayed so long.

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2016, 1:47 pm 

Alright I want to correct you on some mistakes about this topic

1. vivid assasins are not hackers, they are simply modders who downloaded a very powerfull mod and abused it.

2. they are in no way invading aottg at the moment, aottg has been way less infested with abusive modders recently.

3.vivid assasins are almost harmless, unlike other infamous mods; vivid assasins can be banned, so they're not much of a threat.

PostPosted: May 4th, 2016, 10:05 pm 

Pitool wrote:
powerful mod and abused it.

Pitool wrote:
powerful mod

Pitool wrote:
powerful

PostPosted: May 4th, 2016, 10:11 pm 

Tbh, this made me laugh a lot.

PostPosted: May 5th, 2016, 9:31 pm 

mfw haxz0rs be invading aot with powerfull mods

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]