All times are UTC

Post subject: RC Mod, Cyrus, or Unofficial Update Mod
PostPosted: January 18th, 2016, 5:31 pm 

Hey, I've been on a very very very long haitus.

Sadly, RC is no longer being updated, but the creator listed two other mods as alternatives as stated in the official Rice Cake Mod website.

Alternatives:
Cyrus
Unofficial

So, I'm just looking for a bit of input, totally not because I'm too lazy to try them myself.

1. Which mod do you currently use?

2. What are the notable differences between these three mods?

3. Are they even compatible with one another?

Post subject: Re: RC Mod, Cyrus, or Unofficial Update Mod
PostPosted: January 27th, 2016, 2:27 am 

i use the update mod more CRC because one Cyrus mod isnt stable build and only works on bookmarklet.
also the update mod lacks custom skins but unlike RC which just tweaks the game settings with more options the mod actually has new content to it such as the titans have expanding reptitore of attacks that work with their complete animations and the Titans also have new hair models including the classic blondie and ghenghi hairs.Acorrding to sir teetan the new mod will include increased customization options for humans and titans,new maps and gamemodes,map editor and new Titan varients and boss titans such as armored and beast titan boss fights oh only downside is the servers only work this mod so other modders wont ususlly access or see the content good since vivid and hyper megas cant enter but since only a few people myself included play the mod it will be rare to find a multiplayer game since not many people play it yet.CRC currently is actually being rebuilt from scratch though cyrus did release the scapped Alpha version bookmarklet publicly its fairly a more organized version RC mod with a couple more settings and gui but the skin system is buggy so for now go with update mod because the game actually is updated on there but just try both if you arent sure i hope this information I provided is helpful to you see you later.:)