All times are UTC

Post subject: [REPOST] AOT Skin worktogether group
PostPosted: November 10th, 2016, 12:51 am 

NOTE : I decided to repost this since I didn't get as many members to notice this "offer" and it was Skype. But since Discord took over, i decide to create a Discord group instead.

What's this about?
This group revolves around making multiple skins, but with one exception, everyone works as a team. Everyone is welcome in the skinning industry, beginners, experienced, everyone really ; As long as we're working together on a skin, we're good to go.

What if the skin looks different in almost every limb?
That's the point, here we make skins with our own styles so there's atleast some variation in the artstyle. Don't worry if it comes out unexpectedly not anime-ish, realistic or nice looking. We're just having fun and improving.

Now to the real question, how will it work?
Simple enough, we discuss if we wanna do a skin collaboration in the project-hosting chat, if all agree to, perfect! Now we plan out what kind of skin are we making : A character, an outfit, a blade, etc. Then we divide ourselves into different workspaces (The more people, the less workspaces there will be for each person), let's say we have 4 people, then person 1 will make the torso and the arms, person 2 will do the hands and the head, person 3 will do the legs and person 4 will do the 3DMG gear and the blades. (A single person can do multiple tasks or different ones if we agree to). Sometimes Project-Managers will chat in the project-managers chat to start a main project or a project that will take in as much people as possible (Main projects can vary from grafitti characters to tatoo-crazed characters), of course it's optional but it's very encouraged that you help out.
Don't forget that we can also work together for a contest, but please don't go crazy over it.

The Discord group
The link to join it : https://discord.gg/t53mrKh
Name : AOT Skin Worktogether

Post subject: Re: [REPOST] AOT Skin worktogether group
PostPosted: November 10th, 2016, 2:32 am 

Medals: 1
I`d like to add that a few moderators and myself have created an Aotskins discord group as well about a month ago. You`re welcome to join it if you wish, though it shouldn`t cause you to disband your own discord group.

Aotskins discord

Post subject: Re: [REPOST] AOT Skin worktogether group
PostPosted: November 10th, 2016, 9:02 am 

TheIceFox wrote:
I`d like to add that a few moderators and myself have created an Aotskins discord group as well about a month ago. You`re welcome to join it if you wish, though it shouldn`t cause you to disband your own discord group.

Aotskins discord

No no, it's fine having a "official" discord group, mine's just for team projects really. I won't disband it.