All times are UTC

Post subject: Colossal Titan Defense Strategy
PostPosted: May 28th, 2017, 8:09 pm 

Hi. My friends and I usually this strategy when we play Colossal Titan, and it almost always works perfectly. So I'm sharing it here to see what you guys think.
[Note: We usually play on Abnormal, as to give everyone a chance to fight]

This formation works best with a team of ten to fifteen people, and requires little to minimal typing to relay information.

- Strike Team - One of the two smallest squads in the game, consisting of one to two soldiers. They are in charge of attacking the Colossal Titan.

- Vanguard - The largest squad in the game, consisting of five to seven soldiers. They are to stop any incoming titans at the gate and battle titans outside the city. However, they are not to leave their station, and must give a signal to the Middle Guard [A Red flare] to notify them of incoming Titans.

- Middle Guard - The second line of defense, this squad consists of three to six players. All distributed equally, as according to the map. When the Vanguard squad warns them of any escaping Titan(s), they are to move forward, and engage said Titan(s). However, should they be overwhelmed, they are to give a signal to the Rear Guard [A Blackflare].

- Rear Guard - The least exciting, but most important squad, the Rear Guard consists of one to two players. Their duty is to prevent any Titans from reaching the civilians at the North Gate.

Post subject: Re: Colossal Titan Defense Strategy
PostPosted: August 24th, 2018, 4:56 pm 

Tetro2 wrote:
Hi. My friends and I usually this strategy gives positive effects of phenq when we play Colossal Titan, and it almost always works perfectly by. So I'm sharing it here to see what you guys think.
[Note: We usually play on Abnormal, as to give everyone a chance to fight]

This is a nice strategy and I'll use it tomorrow when I play the game. Thanks for sharing it.