All times are UTC

Post subject: Nevermind
PostPosted: September 15th, 2014, 3:56 pm 

I received an email requesting a password change. Figured someone was just trying to break into my account or something, so I moved it and thought nothing of it, my email password is secure enough that they'd have no way to break into it.

Then I noticed I couldn't log in this morning. So I just changed my password again. Now you're probably wondering why I'm posting this here? Well one, so people know any posts made for the past few days (I've been out of town working 48 hours straight, minus one 8 hour long break) might not be me, I did make a bunch of posts over my phone, but unless I'm saying something stupid, it was me. I'm checking recent posts after this.

Second, a few people from my guild said they had to change their password twice now. So the real purpose behind this post was to ask Mika if you did anything again? Were passwords wiped for some reason? Or is someone just running around hacking accounts?

EDIT:

Same thing happened to me on Feng's Forum. Dammit.

Post subject: Re: Nevermind
PostPosted: September 15th, 2014, 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

Passwords were possibly wiped in the last few days, installing mods sometimes makes the forum database unstable. These problems shouldn't happen after I'm done in approx 1 week.