All times are UTC

Post subject: Some suggestions I have for the next update.
PostPosted: December 7th, 2014, 6:06 pm 
Veteran Member

1. /pvp - allows PvP (player vs player) would make a great new addition to the game, only people with this mod can PvP though.
2. Anti-MCsteal when somebody steals the Master Client from you, you'll get it back straight away and they will get banned from the server.
3. /pm [ID] - Allows people to send private messages
4. /G - Allows people to send messages privately to other guild members on the server, good in Guild Wars type situation (PvP/who can kill the most titans)
5.Sharing gas, pressin 'N' next to players allow you to share 1/4 of your gas
6. /NoGeuest - immediatly kicks geusts when they join, only people with a name/RC mod can join
7. /RCPlayers - Only allows RC mod players, kicks others, icluding registered members.
8./MaxWave [1-50] Sets a max wave ammount for rhe forest map.
9./MaxDamage [1000-5000] - Sets the max damage a player can do, kicks player higher than that (good way to stop hackers on servers (e.g colossal titan/Annie))
10. /Check [Player ID] Checks the players info
Spoiler:
Username:
Character:
SPD:
BLA:
GAS:
ACL:
Max Damage:
Special:

With special they can check for hackers. e.g Eren Special
11. Allowing RC users to also see DC mod users skins
12. /Chat [10-20] - Allows user to change how big/small the chat lines go up to.
13. /lava - the floor is lava for any map, map restarts and is activated after 5 second.
14. /player [Number] - sets max player for the mp
15. Getting snapshot to work (hopefully)
16. Allow custom maps made by player. only people with the RC mod (DC aswell if you can) can see it
17. Allow different skin sets for different set.
e.g
Set 1 is a different custom skin set than Set 2.
18. /FPS - First Person mode
I know this is looking a lot like the DC mod but there are some unique stuff there

Death Squad Members [17]:
[Owner]Eebromunsta
[Captain]Beluae
[Captain]Ymir
[Captain]CelenaW
[Captain]Demonius
[Captain]Uxuser

Post subject: Re: Some suggestions I have for the next update.
PostPosted: December 7th, 2014, 8:30 pm 
Veteran Member

RiceCake wrote:
I don't mean to be cold, but it's pretty damn rude to ask me to make things compatible with a mod that essentially copied this one and then slapped some of its own things on there. Some of the stuff on there are good ideas & will be added eventually, heres why some will not though:

/pvp - I don't really get this, how do you actually kill players with hooks & blades when they're all moving quickly? Unless you can prove me wrong
/noguest - yeah I'm not making this a thing, so many people play as guest or are too bothered to log in
/maxdamage - you can kick someone if they hit like 20K+ yourself. Evidently people are able to get 8k+ using yoyo so maxdamage is pretty subjective
Allowing RC mod to see DC mod skins - I am not responsible for other mods not keeping up with the changing skin system
Getting snapshot to work - It's impossible for snapshot to work with custom skins outside of imgur, if I did get it to work it would be through exploiting a security hole in webplayer.

Again, I don't want to come across as mean, I am just tired of people asking me why their custom skins on DC mod aren't visible to RC mod users. If you want to use DC mod then use DC mod, if you want the custom skins to be compatible then ask the DC mod maker to keep up with what I've changed (and maybe not copy & paste the code since I write pretty shitty code anyway).

ok, thanks for reading this and sorry for some things i may offended you with

Death Squad Members [17]:
[Owner]Eebromunsta
[Captain]Beluae
[Captain]Ymir
[Captain]CelenaW
[Captain]Demonius
[Captain]Uxuser