All times are UTC

Post subject: Get to know me, i think you'll have the worst time ever!
PostPosted: November 1st, 2015, 5:10 am 

Good morning, afternoon, or evening ladies and gentle men, now that you've started reading this you can't stop because you will choke on a pickle if you stop, anyway, i will not be releasing my real name because that is some top secret shit. I was born in South Africa in 1997, and i was raised in a pretty wealthy family so we didn't have much problems in life, until i turned 7 we moved to Florida, America, i was pretty excited because i'd always dream about living abroad in America, in my home country people would always talk about how great America is and how it is the great land of freedom and paradise, i was pretty excited but i was disappointed to truly see America, anyway living in American kinda made things harder, we had to constantly move houses all over Florida, and my Mom started going to university in the state, and my dad went back to Africa to continue his business and send us money, oh and i have two older siblings a brother and a sister,also so because of all the hardship my family was going through, i developed depression, a really deep depression that lasted for about 6 years, okay lemme back track a little, i discovered i was a lesbian at the age of 13, i don't wanna go too much into into it, i didn't have much friends and i was constantly bullied in the schools i went to, but i got all past that shit and we moved to California which is were i am now and i guess i'm pretty happy here, i got a girlfriend who really i think is my soulmate and i have more friends, so i got into anime around then (influenced by my girlfriend) and i stumbled on Aot and i wanted to play a game version of it and all that shit landed me here, i became weaboo trash and all that good shit so sorry if i dragged this out for too long i just went a little crazy, hoping to have a good time on this website and have a good time with you all ;)