All times are UTC

Post subject: Heh..Guess I'll do another one.
PostPosted: May 14th, 2015, 11:20 pm 
Newbie Artist

Welp...Hello peeps. I guess I'll do another Introduction.

I'm Annieleonhart. You can call be: "Gabby." "Gab." "Gabrielle." "Bunny." Or "Achlys."
And yes my real name is Gabrielle.. Some people are just too god damn lazy to type my full name so they call me Gabby or Gab.My favorite colors are
Purple And Black

I'm in the Pandora Guild (Best guild eva.) My pandora Letter is B..Either for Pandora Bish/Bitch or Pandora Bunny...Cause I love Bunnies...A lot

I have a pet rat named Brownie, later I will I give you a picture of her.. She's supper cute! I don't know how people don't like rats, or rodents in particular Anyways
She's really nice, She'll give you kisses and sit on your shoulder, and if I tell her to take anything shinny (Most of the time I don't have to tell her) She'll take it.
I used to have another pet rat named Peanut but she passed away. I have two cats, and 5 fish, 2 are betas and 3 of the are Goldfish. The Goldfish names: Bubbles, Shark bait, and Goldy lox. The betas names are: Red skull, and moon. The cats names are Guilbert and Pumpkin. Guilbert is a fat ass cat, and he doesn't do jack shit lel. Pumpkin is just a bitch Tbh... All she really cares about is my step dad, and my siblings.

Speaking of Siblings.. My brother is named Bruce, My sisters are named Kiara and Joslynn. And they are twins. Most people think Bruce and Kiara are twins. My sister Joslynn is the smallest in our family, her excuse is Kiara took all the room in my Mums stomach. :lol:
My Brother...I don't even wanna get started on him..But I guess all brothers can be annoying... :roll:

Lets see.. My Gma she can be really annoying sometimes..And she usually blames everything on me, but I guess getting older and having to take of her mother can be stressing.
My Great Gma (We call her Great Great) Is 94 I think. And she's doing pretty good, she can't
really remember anyone, or know who anyone is, but other wise she's doing pretty good

Now about meh.
I really don't get to see my Mum all that often because she works an awkward scheduled.
I'm a tomboy no doubt about it. I like rodents even if they are not pets. I love ALL animals, Ugly or cute, dangerous or not. I love'em all. I love spiders and bugs, ALL kinds of bugs except flies and nats.. I don't like them, they piss me off.
Hmm..I like to draw..I guess I'm okay at it, I do better with editing things, but I'm sure almost everyone does.
I'm 13 years old
I love to play video games. I like horror/gory games, I like scarey games.
I love music.. I love Rock/metal.. Lets see Here are some bands that I like "Get scared" "Skillet" I like a few of their songs.. "The Cranberries" "Nirvana" "Alice in chains" "Stone temple pilots" "Black eyes peas." That's most of them..I know there's more just too lazy to think of the rest.
I love sports..Soccer is my favorite sport. I love Football too.
I play Soccer, I get fouled most of the time, but most of them are really stupid fouls... I broke an arm in soccer. xD
Hmm...I like to lift weights, and I like to fight. I guess I'm a strongish girl.
I really love Anime, I like "Akame ga kill" "Kill la kill" "Hellsing" "Fairy tail" I kinda like "SAO"
"Hell girl." "Hentai Sama" (Not what you think) And I like others but I can't remember their names.

I really love to hang out with friends..And the kinda friends I like are dorks and nerds... I don't really like anyone else.. Most of the reason is because I don't handle bullshit too well so I usually end up in fights and shiet like that.
Lesh see..I fangirl everytime I see "Eos" "Halloween" "Kano" Sometimes "WilliamWhite" Almost all the time "LapisAoki" And Diffidently not "Chungleader" XP Jk you can be annoying but I still fangirl "TheDrax" "GB" And others that I'm too lazy too remember c:

Well I think that's all bout meh.

Well I guess I'll see you on AOTTG...