All times are UTC

Post subject: Hi there!
PostPosted: August 5th, 2018, 1:48 am 

Hi! My name is Anya, but you can just call me Tian:) I have been playing AOTTG for 3 years, but I took a one-year break for a while because of my outside studies. I have been a major fan of Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin ever since the anime came out. Ever since season 3 came out I've gotten back in the swing of things!I finished the first season of the anime before I started reading the manga (I've now caught up all the way to the current chapter). If you don't mind, I'll tell you a little about myself!

You might think "Tian, you've been playing on here for so long, why make an aotskins account now?" It's because I just never really wanted to in the past. I had been making and editing (mainly editing) skins on my own accord and putting them on my characters, but now I feel like I want to share my creations:)

I really love roleplaying ;) Although ever since I started playing AOTTG again I haven't seen any rps, which I'm a little upset about because when I first started playing there were so many really amazing rps! Unless people got tired of them and don't do them anymore, I would love to see more popping up! Hopefully I can make some when I am able to play. Msg me if you would want to rp again!

I'll tell you a little bit about the types of characters I play. Normally, I'll play an OC, but if I ever play canon characters I'll play Rico, Petra, Levi, or Nanaba. My OCs are normally older women (not like an actual old woman, but compared to typical Attack on Titan characters mine are usually mid to late 20s). I currently have quite a lot of OCs that I draw, but for AOTTG I'll simply have 3 main ones.
Dorsa Kopf: 28, a doctor/medic for the survery corps, passionate, smart and observant
Linda Hanan: 30, a higher-up garrison soldier, aggressive, protective, logical and reliable
Arlo Brahm: 25, younger survey corps leader of smaller squads, kind, caring, optimistic and charming

Message me or leave a reply if you would want to play with me sometime! <3

Edit: Omg, when looking at other people's introductions mine is like an essay it's so long :shock:

Post subject: Re: Hi there!
PostPosted: August 5th, 2018, 2:48 am 

x3 dont worry, i like the intro you have, and by all means, ill play with you anytime

Post subject: Re: Hi there!
PostPosted: March 9th, 2020, 12:00 pm 

Hello out there. I am a friend of one cool gal. She lost password to her account on this site, so here I am to bring her message. Name's Anna and here's her Discord: LLSR#4912, and she would greatly like to play with ya. She also likes RP and has one OC. If you're interested, visit her in Discord for further info 'v'>