All times are UTC


Viewing profile - ion

Board presence

User statistics

ion
Member
User avatar
Offline
Joined: September 14th, 2014, 2:11 am
Last visited: November 27th, 2017, 3:06 am
Medals: 0
Total posts: 60
[0.15% of all posts / 0.05 posts per day]
Search user’s posts
Most active forum: 3DMG & Blades
[ 21 Posts / 35.00% of user’s posts ]
Most active topic: Neon 3DMG Set (comes in 8 colors!)
[ 3 Posts / 5.00% of user’s posts ]
Has thanked: 24 times
View/Close list
Been thanked: 20 times
View/Close list

Contact

Profile

In Game Name: Crystal (90% of the time) or Ion (the other 10 %)
Skype: crystalolololol
Website: lazuli-of-lapis.tumblr.com
Groups:
Age: 19
Location: USA
Gender: Female
Status: *is currently getting their life together*
My Skins: Cyber Blade/Dagger: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=7768
Cyberkinetic Chopper: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=8550
Neon Greatsword: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=8760
Neon 3DMG Set: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=9010
Techno Sheath: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=10721

Signature

Image

All times are UTC


Jump to:  
Style created by © Matti, gry komputerowe, alveo witaminy zdrowie witaminy

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group